Marrying rugged construction with functionality, this USB Travel Charger
is compatible with Leica Leica's BP-SCL4 batteries. Its main feature is a versatile LCD panel which displays charge levels, total charged volume, and charging temperature simultaneously, and it can also be switched to show voltage and charging current. This panel is encased in a fire-retardant PC and ABS shell that is designed to cope with several kinds of outdoor environments, while still managing to keep the product compact with a total weight of 55.8 g.
The USB travel charger outputs approximately 8.4V and can achieve a maximum output current of 1000mA, and accepts 5 VDC / 2A input through its USB cord. The cable can be stored in a trough located in the back for easy transport. Other features of this charger include an initial low current test for diagnosing battery status, attempted recovery of over-discharged protected batteries, and protection against incompatible models or short-circuited cells.
- 8.4V, 1000mA maximum output while accepting 5V / 2A input through USB cable
- LCD panel can display battery status, charge levels, temperature, charged volume, voltage, and current
- Rugged PC and ABS construction, fire retardant materials that can survive outdoor environments
- Compact and lightweight at only 55.8 g and 8.48 cm on its longest side
- Low current test at power-up can diagnose and display battery status, indicating if your model needs to be replaced
- Reverse polarity and anti-short-circuit protection, stops use if it detects an incorrect model or shorted cell
- Attempts recovery of over-discharged protected batteries
- Trough in the back for storing USB cable when not in use
- MPN - ULSL
- GTIN - 6952506491834