For podcasters, content creators, and musicians using computers, smartphones, or tablets, The BOYA BY-PM700SP multipattern USB condenser microphone offers cost-effective versatility, simplicity, and quality. With four selectable polar patterns, it can capture sources in stereo or mono modes, making it well suited for speech, vocals, and instruments.
Thanks to the mic's plug-and-play compatibility with Mac/Windows computers and iOS/Android mobile devices, you can connect it to your device and open your preferred audio recording software to get started immediately. To monitor your sound, just plug your headphones into the BY-PM700SP's 3.5mm jack and turn up the headphone volume.
Use the mic's convenient desktop stand to place the BY-PM700SP on your table or studio desk, or mount the mic on a boom arm or standard mic stand via the built-in 5/8" thread on the bottom of the mic.
Key Features of the BOYA BY-PM700SP USB Podcast Microphone
- For live streaming, vlogging, gaming, and recording podcasts and music
- Three condenser capsules allow multiple polar patterns
- Four selectable polar patterns stereo (uses two channels to capture a realistic sound image), cardioid (directional pickup from the front), omnidirectional (captures sound from all directions), and bidirectional (front and rear pickup)
- Studio-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio resolution
- Adjustable gain control and headphone volume
- Up to 25 dB of output gain
- Dedicated mic mute button
- Solid metal construction
- Includes three cables for proper connection to Lightning, USB Type-C, or USB Type-A ports
- MPN - 500452
- GTIN - 6971008024302