Pairing impressive imaging capabilities with an especially compact design, the Silver FUJIFILM X-T30 is a versatile mirrorless camera distinguished by advanced stills and video recording along with sleek and intuitive handling characteristics. Featuring a revised image sensor and processor, both high-resolution stills and 4K video can be recorded while an apt autofocus system delivers quick and accurate focusing performance. The sensor, a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4, features a back-illuminated design, to promote greater image quality throughout the sensitivity range, along with a 425-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking. Complementing the imaging and focusing is the X-Processor 4, which uses four CPUs for faster image processing as well as continuous shooting up to 8 fps with a mechanical shutter, 30 fps shooting at a 1.25x crop and electronic shutter, and internal DCI/UHD 4K30 video recording.
Sharing a familiar aesthetic of FUJIFILM X-series cameras, the X-T30 sports classically inspired looks, has prominent physical controls, and has a high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder. Conversely, a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD can also be used for live view shooting and larger image playback. Additionally, the X-T30 also sports built-in Bluetooth for wireless sharing and remote control.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Sharing a sensor with the professional-oriented X-T3, the X-T30 features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a low native ISO 160 setting. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which now has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance along with low-light sensitivity down to EV -3. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, and delivers faster focus response for subject tracking and also supports Face- and Eye-Detection AF when working in AF-C mode and when recording video.
The X-Processor 4 also utilizes four CPU units for faster image processing and it benefits overall performance with faster AF and tracking speeds. Quick continuous shooting is possible, up to 8 fps with a mechanical shutter or 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop, and internal UHD 4K30 video recording with F-Log is also supported.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
More than a stills camera, the X-T30 offers an enticing array of video capabilities, including internal UHD 4K30 video recording at up to 200 Mb/s—and simultaneous external and internal recording is possible. DCI 4K30 and Full HD 1080p120 recording is also possible, and video files can be saved using either MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 or HEVC/H.265 compressions, and 4K. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the quad-CPU X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds when recording 4K video, which helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects.
The X-T30 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness. When working in F-Log, an updated noise reduction algorithm is available along with 4K inter-frame noise reduction, and the minimum sensitivity has been lowered to ISO 640 to suit working in a broader range of scene types.
- A bright and clear means for eye-level viewing, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a 0.62x magnification with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angle, and adjustable diopter settings. The viewfinder remains blackout free while shooting up to the top 30 fps shooting rate, and a unique Sports Finder Mode can also be employed, which highlights a 16.6MP crop area of the sensor in order to allow you to see outside of the image frame.
- In addition to the EVF. a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting, playback and review, and settings adjustment and menu navigation. The screen has a two-way tilting design, too, to suit working from high and low angles regardless if shooting with a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- The top plate incorporates a series of dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment, a mode dial, and an exposure compensation dial to choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps, while a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-T30 integrates several Film Simulation modes. These modes mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types, including Eterna, which copies the look of cinematic film with understated colors and richer shadow tones; Acros, which offers smooth tones, deep blacks, and fine detail; and Classic Chrome, which is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction, similar to that of a dated slide film. Several other effects are also available for both monochrome and color shooting. In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing.
- MPN - 74360
- GTIN - 4547410400298
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Max Resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 425|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 160 to 12800 (Extended Mode:80 to 51200)|
|Metering Method||Average Metering, Center-Weighted Average Metering, Multi-Zone Metering, Spot Metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 8 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 90 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 8 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 18 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 5 fps at 26.1 MP
Up to 4 fps at 26.1 MP
Up to 3 fps at 26.1 MP
Up to 20 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 32 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 20 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 17 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 10 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 81 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 10 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 17 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 30 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 26 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 30 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 17 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 20 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 53 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 20 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 17 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 10 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 95 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 10 fps at 16.6 MP for up to 18 Frames in Raw Format
|White Balance||Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 180 Second|
|Video Clip Length (mins)||Up to 29 Minutes 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)
Optional External Mic: With Video (Stereo)
|Connectivity||2.5mm Sub-mini (2-Ring), HDMI D (Micro), USB 3.0, USB Type-C, X-Sync Socket|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1260 mAh|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm|
|Weight||383 g with battery and memory card|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-9V (Not Included)|
Speed: 900 to 1/4000 Second
Speed: 900 to 1/32000 Second
Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 60 to 0 Minute in Bulb Mode
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (1,040,000)|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.62x|
|Viewfinder Pixel Count||2,360,000|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Video Format||4096 x 2160p at 23.98/24/25/29.97 fps (200, 100 Mb/s MOV)
3840 x 2160p at 23.98/24/25/29.97 fps (200, 100 Mb/s MOV)
2048 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps (200, 100 Mb/s MOV)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps (200, 100 Mb/s MOV)
1920 x 1080p at 100/120 fps (200 Mb/s MOV)
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: AVC/H.264, MOV
Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Sensor Type||CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal|
|Self Timer||2, 10 Seconds|
|Guide No.||16.4' / 5 m ISO100|
|Remote Control||RR-100 (Optional)|
- Fujifilm X-T30 Body Only - Premium Silver x 1
- NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack x 1
- Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras x 1
- Shoulder Strap x 1
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)$929.00Earn 1,858 Qantas Points
- Leica M-P (Typ 240) Camera Body - Silver ( 10772 )$8,899.00Earn 0 Qantas Points
- Sony Alpha a7 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)$1,749.00Earn 3,498 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Body Only - BlackPanasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $819.00 After Cashback $769.00$819.00Earn 1,638 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Twin Kit with 14-42 and 45-150mm - Black BodyPanasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $1,089.00 After Cashback $1,039.00$1,089.00Earn 2,178 Qantas Points
- Sony a7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera Body$2,599.00Earn 5,198 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera (Body Only)Panasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $1,049.00 After Cashback $999.00$1,049.00Earn 2,098 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera with 12-60mm LensPanasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $1,288.00 After Cashback $1,088.00$1,288.00Earn 2,576 Qantas Points