Catering to vloggers and content creators, the Canon M50 Mark II Single kit with EF-M15-45 Lens is a versatile multimedia camera with a well-rounded photo and video feature-set. Sporting improved focusing, recording, and sharing capabilities, the M50 Mark II still revolves around the proven 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, which enable a quick 10 fps shooting rate, a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, and UHD 4K video recording at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 for slow-motion capture.
Sensor-based Dual Pixel CMOS AF has been improved with faster speeds and refined Eye Detection AF performance and supports both Eye Detection and Face Detection focusing modes when working with Movie Servo AF to help keep sharp focus on the subject matter. Additionally, Combination IS 5-axis image stabilization also helps to realize steady, shake-free recording by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
Beyond just imaging, the M50 Mark II's physical design also suits content creation, especially with the inclusion of a large 3.0" LCD that sports a vari-angle design for working from high and low working angles and its touchscreen interface allows working with Touch and Drag AF for easier manipulation of the AF area. A 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder also allows for high-resolution eye-level viewing, too. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device. Wireless connectivity also permits using the M50 Mark II as a webcam when using the EOS Webcam Utility Software. Also benefitting content creation, there is now vertical video recording capabilities, a movie self-timer function, touch record control, and support for image.canon Cloud Service for improved workflow efficiency.
Key Features of the Canon M50 Mark II Single kit with EF-M15-45 Lens
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Both a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible ISO 100-25600 range, with an expandable ISO 51200 setting, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise and afford Auto Lighting Optimizer for notable clarity in various shooting situations. UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 settings for slow-motion recording. Vertical video recording is supported, too, as well as clean HDMI output for high-resolution, high frame-rate streaming. Additionally, the processor affords a 10 fps continuous shooting rate, fast camera startup time, and short interval times between each frame for a more intuitive and efficient shooting process.
Enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be used for portraiture and helps to prioritize focus on a subject's eye for ensured sharpness.
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, Eye Detection AF can also be used with Movie Servo AF, and both Eye and Face Detection can be used with Servo AF modes, to help keep your subjects in focus as the centre of attention.
Combination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.</
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Wi-Fi also enables live streaming your content straight from the camera and, when used with EOS Webcam Utility software, the EOS M50 Mark II can function an easy webcam alternative.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lenss, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance.
Buy Canon M50 Mark II Single kit with EF-M15-45 Lens with Canon Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our Canon products come with Canon Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - M50IIKIS
- GTIN - 4549292176452
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
Effective: 24.1 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||22.3 x 14.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 5-Axis (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||0 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 10 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 10 Frames (Raw) / 33 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 4 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 15 Frames (Raw) / 1000 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 7.4 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 47 Frames (JPEG)
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 59.94p [60 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/29.97p [30 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 119.88p [52 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 59.94p [26 Mb/s]
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC LC|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Contrast Detection: 143
Phase Detection: 99
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-2 to +18 EV|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Guide Number||16.4' / 5 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||3.5mm Microphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x LP-E12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 875 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.6 x 3.5 x 2.3" / 116.3 x 88.1 x 58.7 mm|
|Weight||13.7 oz / 387 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 72mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Angle of View||84° 30' to 33° 40'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.4 x 1.8" / 60.9 x 44.5 mm|
|Weight||4.59 oz / 130 g|
- Canon M50 Mark II Single kit with EF-M15-45 Lens
- Canon LP-E12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 875mAh)
- Canon Battery Charger LC-E12 for Battery Pack LP-E12
- Canon R-F-4 Camera Cover (Body Cap) for EOS M Mirrorless Camera
- Canon EM-200DB Neck Strap
- Terminal Cover
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)$999.00Earn 1,998 Qantas Points
- Leica M-P (Typ 240) Camera Body - Silver ( 10772 )$8,899.00Earn 0 Qantas Points
- Sony Alpha a7 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)$1,769.00Earn 3,538 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Body Only - BlackPanasonic Gift Card Promotion$819.00Earn 1,638 Qantas Points
- Sony a7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera Body$2,669.00Earn 5,338 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera (Body Only)Panasonic Gift Card Promotion$999.00Earn 1,998 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens (Silver)$599.00Earn 1,198 Qantas Points
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II - Black Body$1,889.00Earn 3,778 Qantas Points