The lightweight pouch features Think Tank's "Sound Silencer" that reduces the noise traditionally encountered when you open a typical touch fastened bag. This comes in handy when shooting in quiet venues such as churches, courts, golf or chess matches. In addition, the Rotate or Lock feature permits you to adjust the pouch on your optional belt so that it won't interfere with your shooting stance be it against a wall, standing, kneeling or even prone.
The wide mouth opening enables you to retrieve your flash with little effort and the one-hand drawstring closure is easy to use. The pouch has a touch fastened top flap that protects the entire contents and a zippered front pocket for accessories such as extra batteries. When not in use, the pouch easily compresses for storage and takes up little space.
A rain cover is included that is quite handy for the outdoor shooter or even if you're on your way to a gig and get caught in bad weather. At only 0.13 kg, this is a flexible and functional pouch that will make your shooting work flow smoother.
It 's backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against defects.
- One standard or pro-size SLR flash with (most) diffuser(s) attached
- Spare batteries
- Accommodates one pro-sized flash with extra pockets for batteries.Accommodates one pro-sized flash with extra pockets for batteries.
- Every modular component can be locked on a belt to keep bag in place on any of our camera belts.
- Components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt. To rotate, place the white plastic tang behind the belt while attaching the component. Rotating the component prevents the weight of the equipment from creating a pressure point on the hip by being stationary for an extended time. Also, moving the component to a different place on the belt allows a photographer to assume a different position such as kneeling, bracing against a wall, or lying prone without damaging gear. If locking the component in position is preferred, slide the plastic tang down into the fabric loop on the belt or rail while attaching the component. This prevents the component from sliding along the belt.
- Every skin component bag has a sound-silencer built in. The "Sound Silencer" underneath the front flap eliminates hook-and-loop tearing noises. During weddings and some concerts, for example, loud noises may be frowned upon but a photographer still needs to access gear. The Sound Silencer still allows the flap to cover the top of the bag but prevents the hook-and-loop from contacting, to eliminate noise. Includes a seam sealed rain cover which is stored in a zippered pocket at the bottom of the pouch. When not using the rain cover, this pocket can be used to store a small accessory. Attaches to all Think Tank Photo belts and belt packs.
- MPN - TT050
- GTIN - 874530000508
|Internal Dimensions||10.2 x 22.9 x 7.6 cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Top grab handle Loops for the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap|
- Think Tank Photo Skin Strobe V2.0 (Black)
- Rain Cover