The FUJIFILM X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera with XC 15-45mm Lens (Silver) gives all creatives the chance to enjoy professional level features. Content creators of all levels can make the most of this new lightweight and compact mirrorless camera body that features a newly designed EVF, quick face detection AF, the ability to create 24.2MP stills at 8 FPS, and record 4K UHD video.
The X-T200 is a beginner-friendly entry into digital mirrorless photography and filming but is packed full of features. Fujifilm did not hold back when they created the FUJIFILM X-T200!
FUJIFILM X-T200 Silver
The FUJIFILM X-T200 Silver has a new sensor and processor combination that provides great performance and features, alongside a bright, large widescreen LCD vari-angle touchscreen, which gives users familiar and intuitive controls similar to a smartphone. The camera also offers wide dynamic range video by using the “HDR movie mode” and the X-T200 is also capable of recording 4K30p and Full-HD 120p video. Additionally, the new “Digital Gimbal” can be used to smoothly record video by controlling the camera shake with the newly equipped gyro sensors. The X-T200 is an ideal camera for creative individuals who want to make high-quality videos and images easily and not be frustrated by the technology making them.
Key features of the FUJIFILM X-T200 Mirrorless Camera
- Large APS-C CMOS image sensor for great image quality
- Approx. 24.2 megapixels for excellent detail
- Copper-wiring structure for better performance
- Hybrid phase and contrast-detection auto focus
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5" 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a silver exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super
- Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
Incredible Image Quality for any Situation
X-T200 combines innovation, design, and technology to provide image makers of all levels with a complete solution to unlock limitless creative possibilities. Weighing 370g, the X-T200 is about 80g lighter than its predecessor and is equipped with a new vari-angle touch-screen, a high-speed APS-C 24.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with copper wiring for better performance, and an intuitive user interface that provides professional quality with the ease and familiarity of a smartphone. It is able to process data 3.5 times faster than the X-T100, reducing the rolling shutter. AF performance in X-T200 is also dramatically enhanced through the use of phase detection autofocus pixels across the sensor.
Great Low-Light Performance
Achieve focus in dimly lit environments up to -2.0EV and get great image quality with low noise because of the advanced image processing provided by the camera’s copper wire processor.
When Stills Just Aren’t Enough | Release your inner filmmaker with the Fuji X-T200
The new Digital Gimbal mode and HDR movie modes, along with its basic internal editing functions, helps X-T200 do more than just produce beautiful 4K Video. These modes ensure that videos are stable, crisp, and properly trimmed so they can be easily shared with family and friends. A gyro sensor sits at the heart of the new Digital Gimbal mode and assists in reducing the effects of camera shake when recording video footage. The new HDR movie mode makes recording footage in high contrast situations much easier and more practical, while its in-camera video editing functions allow for clips to be trimmed and correctly sized before they are shared. This means creators can share the perfect section of a slow motion clip or the best part of their 4K footage right from the camera to their smartphone without ever needing to use a computer!
High-quality 4K and Full HD video recording modes
X-T200 generates 4K (3840×2150) video by recording 6K video with no crop (6032×3392) and downsampling it, which results in incredible image quality with very low noise. Film Simulations can also be applied during video capture to add stylistic effects
HDR movie mode
Combine multiple videos with varied exposure settings to increase dynamic range and make movies with more detail in shadows and highlights. This is perfect for situations where there is strong backlight or for outdoor scenes where there are mixture of shadows and highlights.
A gyroscopic sensor installed in the camera body helps it determine how to account for camera shake and apply its digital image stabilization algorithm, which allows for smoother video capture.
*When using this function, the field of view is cropped
*Lenses and angles of view that can be used are limited.
USB Type-C terminal and 3.5mm mini stereo jack
You can connect external microphones and headphones to the FUJIFILM XT200 using the 3.5mm input and USB-C terminal. Monitor and enable high-quality audio recording for a wide range of applications from vlogging to making simple videos with the X-T200.
You are always ready for spontaneous moments with the FUJIFILM X-200 high performance auto focus
Highly Accurate Face and Eye Detection Algorithm
An updated Face/ Eye Detection AF makes focusing on individuals or groups of people quick and easy. This is even possible when the camera’s LCD monitor is flipped out and it is used to make a selfie. Additionally, automated functions will allow the camera to be set to recognize and track the subject within the frame.
Focus on the Faces and the Moment
The use of on-sensor phase detection pixels across the sensor and an improved AF algorithm means focus can be achieved quickly and in a variety of conditions. The updated Face/ Eye Detection AF makes focusing on individuals or groups of people quick and easy. This is even possible when the camera’s LCD monitor is flipped out and users want to take a selfie. Automated functions allow the camera to be set to recognise and track a main subject within the frame. Combined with a burst mode of 8fps, important moments with the right people will surely be easier to frame, focus, and immortalise.
With in-built Advanced Filters, the X-T200 is ready to be your creative outlet!
Emphasize light sources, boost contrast, add retro effects, or try the new Clarity filter to add an individual creative expression to any image.
Legendary Colour Science
Fujifilm’s history in colour science has given it world renowned status among image-makers across the world. During its 85 years in the industry, it has been responsible for some of the most iconic photographic films in history and this exceptional knowledge has been poured into the 11 digital Film Simulation modes installed into X-T200. Images made with these film simulations carry the look and feel of the actual films that inspired them, sparking creative imaging making. In addition, 20 Advanced Filters, which includes the new Clarity Filter, give even more creative possibilities to image-makers as they seek to express themselves artistically.
Touch Your Way to the Perfect Image
The X-T200 is equipped with a vari-angle 3.5-inch, 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touchscreen that can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degrees. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects, and image aspect ratios.
FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ | X-T200 Kit Lens
Fujifilm has paired the FUJIFILM X-T200 with the kit lens FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ a well-rounded and beginner-friendly option suitable for moderate wide shots to everyday portraits.
This lens is characterized by its compact, retractable design and allows for electronic zoom control for smooth focal length adjustments. It also features an optical image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by three stops for sharper handheld images.
Complementing the handling assets, the optical design incorporates both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, to improve sharpness and clarity, and has a Super EBC coating that suppresses flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and colour accuracy.
Key Features of the X-T200 Kit Lens FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
- Standard zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 23-69mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and colour fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Power zoom design allows for easy switching between focal lengths and two separate speeds can be selected depending on how the zoom ring is rotated. When recording video, the zoom will move at a constant speed in order to produce a smoother, more pleasing motion.
- Using the power zoom capability, the lens also features a retractable design for a more compact form factor when not in use. Additionally, when the camera is turned on, the lens will automatically extend into position for shooting.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Buy FUJIFILM X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera with XC 15-45mm Lens (Silver) with FujiFilm Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our FujiFilm products come with FujiFilm Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - 74381
- GTIN - 4547410425413
FUJIFILM X-T200 Silver Specifications
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Effective: 24.2 Megapixel|
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.7 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/4000 to 30 Second
1/4000 to 4 Second in Program Mode
0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
1/32000 to 30 Second
1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/32000 to 30 Second
1/32000 to 4 Second in Program Mode
0 to 60 Minute in Bulb Mode
|Metering Method||Average, Multiple, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Automatic Scene Recognition, Colour Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 8 fps at 24.2 MP
Up to 4 fps at 24.2 MP
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
1080 x 1080 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
720 x 720 at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
|Recording Limit||Up to 15 Minutes for UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
Up to 30 Minutes for Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Up to 30 Minutes for HD (1280 x 720)
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
Viewfinder and Monitor
|Viewfinder Type||Electronic (OLED)|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2,360,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||17.5 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.62x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Monitor Resolution||2,760,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Guide Number||16.4' / 5 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI D (Micro), 3.5mm Microphone|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 8.4 VDC, 1260 mAh (Approx. 270 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.76 x 3.3 x 2.17" / 121 x 83.7 x 55.1 mm|
|Weight||13.05 oz / 370 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm F/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ | X-T200 Kit Lens Specifications
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 23 to 69mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||86.9° to 35°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.12" / 13 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.46 x 1.74" / 62.6 x 44.2 mm|
|Weight||4.8 oz / 135 g|
- FUJIFILM X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera with XC 15-45mm Lens (Silver)
- FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- FUJIFILM Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)$929.00Earn 1,858 Qantas Points
- Leica M-P (Typ 240) Camera Body - Silver ( 10772 )$8,899.00Earn 0 Qantas Points
- Sony Alpha a7 II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)$1,749.00Earn 3,498 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Body Only - BlackPanasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $819.00 After Cashback $769.00$819.00Earn 1,638 Qantas Points
- Panasonic G7 Twin Kit with 14-42 and 45-150mm - Black BodyPanasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $1,089.00 After Cashback $1,039.00$1,089.00Earn 2,178 Qantas Points
- Sony a7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera Body$2,599.00Earn 5,198 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera (Body Only)Panasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $1,049.00 After Cashback $999.00$1,049.00Earn 2,098 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Digital Camera with 12-60mm LensPanasonic Gift Card PromotionBefore Cashback $1,288.00 After Cashback $1,088.00$1,288.00Earn 2,576 Qantas Points