Enjoy the simplicity of instant photography with the Fujifilm instax Terracotta Orange SQUARE SQ1. It's oh so simple to use - just twist the lens to turn it on, point and shoot then watch your memories come to life in square prints. With automatic exposure you'll be able to capture all the fun, even in darker lighting conditions. Also available in Glacier Blue and Chalk White.
Key Features of the Fujifilm INSTAX SQ1 Terracotta Orange Camera
- Auto Exposure - No need to adjust exposure manually, ensuring the best photo no matter the lighting conditions
- One-Touch Selfie Mode – Extend the lens and shoot instant photos as close as 35cm – 50cm, with no need S2 for a separate lens attachment
- Selfie Mirror – Built-in mirror next to the lens to frame your face for perfect selfies
- Wrist Strap Hook – Take your camera anywhere, anytime
- Rounded and textured grip – Easy to hold and maneuverer
- New Colours – Glacier Blue, Terracotta Orange, Chalk White
- Take Instant Photos – Uses Fujifilm INSTAX Square Instant film – sold separately (6.2cm x 6.2cm)
- Electronic Shutter – 1/2 to 1/400 sec. shutter speed ensures every moment is captured in an instant
- Built-in Lens Cover – Protecting your camera is easy with the electronic lens cover that automatically opens when the camera turns on
With the SQUARE SQ1, it's easy to get bright photos anywhere. The high-performance flash automatically calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts the shutter speed accordingly, even in dark spaces!
For epic selfies, twist the lens ring to activate Selfie Mode and then position yourself in the selfie mirror!
Use the Selfie Mode to shoot a subject between 30-50 cm away to get clear close-up shots.
The SQ1 is super simple to use. Twist the lens ring to turn the camera on and twist is again to activate Selfie Mode.
- MPN - 87020
- GTIN - 4547410441420
|Film||Fujifilm instax SQUARE film (available separately)|
|Picture size||62mm x 62mm|
|Lens||2 components, 2 elements, f = 65.75mm, 1:12.6|
|Viewfinder||Reverse Galilean nder, 0.4 ×, with target spot|
|Focusing||0.3 m and beyond (use Sele mode for 0.3 m to 0.5 m)|
|Shutter||Programmed electronic shutter 1.6 to 1/400 sec. Slow synchro for low light|
|Exposure Control||Automatic, Lv 5.0 to 15.5 (ISO 800)|
|Film Developing Time||Approx. 90 seconds (varies depending on the ambient temperature)|
|Flash||Constant ring ash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 7.5 seconds or less (when using new
batteries), effective ash range: 0.3 to 2.2 m
|Auto power off time||After 5 minutes|
|Power Supply||Two lithium batteries (CR2), capacity: approx. 30 instax SQUARE film packs (under FUJIFILM test conditions)|
|Others||Includes film counter and film pack confirmation window|
|Dimensions & Weight||130.7 mm × 118.6 mm × 57.5 mm / 390 g (without batteries, strap, and film)|
- Fujifilm INSTAX SQ1 Terracotta Orange Camera
- Wrist Strap
- Fujifilm INSTAX SQ1 Glacier Blue Camera$189.00Earn 378 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm INSTAX SQ1 Chalk White Camera$189.00Earn 378 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm instax mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera (84554)$199.00Earn 398 Qantas Points
- Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera - Black (POLSP01B)$219.95Earn 440 Qantas Points
- Fujifilm Instax WIDE 300 Camera - 84615$149.00Earn 298 Qantas Points
- Lomography Instant Camera Sanremo (Lomo'Instant) LI100LUX$149.00Earn 298 Qantas Points
- Lomography Lomo'Instant and 3 Lenses - Kyoto (LI800FLOWER)$219.00Earn 438 Qantas Points
- Lomography Lomo'Instant and 3 Lenses Kit - White (LI800W)$169.00Earn 338 Qantas Points