The Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack with Headphones, Windscreen, XLR, and Tabletop Stand bundles all the essentials you'll need to complete your home or mobile podcasting studio—a microphone, headphones, a tabletop mic stand, a mic cable, and more.
The Zoom ZDM-1 dynamic mic and its custom windscreen help you record your voice with full, broadcast-quality tone and minimal noise from breaths and room ambience while the ZHP-1 closed-back headphones ensure transparent audio reproduction for critical listening. For simple and convenient setup of the mic, the ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack also includes an XLR mic cable and a tabletop tripod stand.
Key Features of the Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack with Headphones, Windscreen, XLR, and Tabletop Stand
- Everything you need to capture broadcast-quality sound with your Zoom Recorder
- ZDM-1 large-diaphragm dynamic microphone captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- ZHP-1 professional closed-back headphones let you hear every detail
- The compact and sturdy TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod makes setup easy anywhere
- Custom windscreen for ZDM-1 delivers clean recordings every time
- Included 2-meter XLR microphone cable lets you get started right away
- All components feature premium build quality for lasting use
THE PERFECT PODCAST PACK
The ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack includes a broadcast-style dynamic mic, professional closed-back headphones, an adjustable tabletop mic stand, windscreen and 2-meter mic cable.
Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone
Featuring a large-diaphragm dynamic mic capsule, the ZDM-1 captures your voice with smooth broadcast character. With its high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) handling and an internal shock mount, you’ll always be heard loud and clear.
It is tuned to deliver a robust vocal tone with smooth highs and tight lows, ideal for podcasters, radio show announcers, rappers, and singers. The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a super-cardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The ZDM-1 includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
- The large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Classic end-address style
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High 135 dB SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with tight bass and smooth highs enhances vocal tone for radio, podcasting, and more
- Internal shock mount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- Balanced XLR output connector
- All-metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount, threaded adapter, and a custom windscreen
Zoom ZHP-1 Over-Ear, Closed-Back Headphones
The Zoom ZHP-1 are over-ear headphones designed to deliver a neutral, transparent sound for music tracking, editing, and mixing applications, location recording, and monitoring film sound on set. The 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide high sensitivity and a wide frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz while the closed-back design enhances acoustic isolation.
Thanks to the self-adjusting headband and replaceable leatherette earpads, the ZHP-1 offer comfort and a fit that accommodates a variety of head sizes. The earcups are rotatable to allow easy single-ear monitoring for vocal sessions and quick signal checks.
The detachable single-sided cable is terminated with a 3.5mm TRS mini plug for compatibility with mobile devices and portable audio recorders, and a 1/4" adapter is included for hookup to audio interfaces, headphone amps, and mixers.
- High-sensitivity neodymium dynamic drivers provide a neutral, transparent sound and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Self-adjusting headband and leatherette earpads ensure comfortable wearing and help your ears stay cool and dry
- Over-ear, closed-back design prevents sound from your headphones bleeding into your microphone, keeping noise out so you can critically focus on editing and mixing
- Long single-sided cable attaches to the earcup, and an included clasp keeps the cable securely in place
- Rotating earcups allow for easy single-ear monitoring
- Replaceable leatherette earpads extend the life of the headphones
- Sturdy, lightweight construction
- Includes a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter
Zoom TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod Mic Stand
The height-adjustable TPS-4 Tripod is great at your desk or on the go. The durable metal threading holds up to heavy use, while the lightweight folding legs make it easy to pack and take with you.
Its universal 5/8"-27 thread is made of metal to ensure durability while accommodating most mic clips, shock mounts, and integral mic threads. The height of the TPS-4 can be adjusted from 3.85 to 5" via a simple twist clutch for optimal placement.
A custom-fitted windscreen protects the ZDM-1 microphone from breeze, breaths, and pops, giving you clean recordings without muffling your sound.
Two-Meter Mic Cable
The mic pack also includes a two-meter (6.56 ft.) XLR microphone cable with shielding that protects your recordings from interference, and durable connectors that won’t wear out.
Steinberg WaveLab Cast | State-of-the-art Editing
The Zoom ZDM-1 Podcast Mic Pack comes with a free download license for Steinberg’s WaveLab Cast software. WaveLab Cast helps you to finalize your project with a wide range of comprehensive editing, mixing, and refinement tools.
WaveLab Cast connects you directly with podcast directories, such as Spreaker or Podbean*. You can upload episodes quickly, plus directly create and publish RSS feeds.
*Additional licenses may be required.
WaveLab Cast supports up to 96KHz audio quality and includes a high-end re-sampler. RestoreRig removes noise and unwanted sounds. You can assemble new files using the snap functions and crossfade options. Once you’re done, export your sound files in any popular audio format.
- MPN - FXZ141
- GTIN - 4515260023783
Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone Specs
|Form Factor||Stand/Boom Mount|
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Capsule||1 x Dynamic|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||200 Ohms (Minimum)|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male|
|Mounting||3/8"-16 Female, 5/8"-27 Female (with Included Hardware)|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.12 x L: 5.19" / ø: 5.38 x L: 13.18 cm|
|Weight||14.11 oz / 400 g|
Zoom ZHP-1 Over-Ear, Closed-Back Headphones Specs
|Earpiece Design||Over-Ear (Circumaural), Closed-Back|
|Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style||Headband|
|Driver Size||1.57" / 40 mm|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Contact Pressure||4.5 N|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||102 dB SPL at 1 kHz / 1 mW|
|Maximum Power Handling||200 mW|
|Audio Connector to Source||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Straight|
|Adapter (Included)||1/4" TRS|
|Cable Design||Single-Sided, Detachable|
|Audio Connector to Earpiece||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Male|
|Cable Length||9.84' / 3 m|
|Material of Construction||Leatherette|
|Weight||6.7 oz / 190 g|
Zoom TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod Mic Stand Specs
|Height||3.85 to 5" / 9.78 to 12.70 cm|
|Adjustment Type||Twist Clutch|
|Mounting Thread||5/8"-27 Male|
- ZDM-1 Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
- ZHP-1 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- ZTPS-4 Tabletop Tripod
- Custom windscreen for ZDM-1
- 2-meter (6.56 ft.) XLR microphone cable