Free shipping on orders over $99
The Zoom PCF-8 is a custom-tailored protective carry case for the F8n, F8, and F4 professional field recorders. The case is ideal for comfortably carrying your F8 and other gear, both out in the field, and indoors. The lightweight and versatile bag offers top, side, and bottom access to the unit, and with water-resistant construction and a removable clear-windowed cover, you can keep an eye on the F8 screen without the risk of getting it wet or covered in dust.
Drawstring sleeves on the sides allow you to access the F8's inputs and outputs while protecting them from the elements. You can keep accessories and connectors in the zippered front pouch and side pockets while storing mics and cables in the main compartment. The bottom of the F8 is accessible through a hook-and-loop fastener flap underneath the bag, which can also be configured for additional cable routing.
The PCF-8 includes adjustable dividers that allow you to customize your bag to your workflow. The main divider can be pulled out and inserted sideways, allowing you to work with the F8 on a table-like surface. Adjustable straps and three latch hooks per side allow you to comfortably carry the recorder on long shoots and roving sessions.
- Side openings with drawstring for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
- Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with three latch hooks per side for a customized carry position
- Hook-and-loop fastener inner divider which is removable to open up space or use as a table surface for F8 unit
- Front and side pockets for extra storage
- Removable bottom panel to access rear of F8 unit (BNC Time Code connectors, removable AA battery pack, and Zoom mic capsule input)
- MPN - FXZ108
- GTIN - 4515260015481
|Dimensions||270.0 x 240.0 x 160.0 mm|