Free shipping on orders over $99
The gimbal can transmit 1080p video from your camera over Wi-Fi to a mobile device running the app. Your camera mounts on the sliding camera balance plate, and each axis has sliding adjustment allowing you to balance your camera on the gimbal. The Crane 3-Lab incorporates locks into each axis, allowing you to balance one axis at a time (you will need to release the locks before using the gimbal).
- The gimbal includes a micro-USB cable and Type-C adapter that enables control of your camera's functions and supports 1080p video.
- The gimbal can transmit the camera's output video, up to 1080p, to a mobile device running the free app.
- The app will allow you to control the parameters of most cameras while controlling the gimbal and supporting the following:
- Smartphone monitor
- HDMI image transmission (high-resolution)
- G-Mode motion control (mimic joystick)
- Auto-follow object mode
- Adjust camera exposure values (ISO, white balance, framing, etc.)
- Two channels for focus and zoom control
- The gimbal supports up to two lens control motors. However, no motors are included and they must be sourced separately.
|Gimbal Number of Axes||3-Axis (Roll, Horizontal, Vertical)|
|Max Tilt Angle||273 (-93 to +180)|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
|Valid Payload||500g - 4500g|
|Dimensions||205 x 366 x 331 mm|
Zhiyun-Tech Crane 3 Lab Master Package
Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB x 1
- USB Type-C Cable, Micro-USB Cable x 1
- Camera Cable x 1
- Lens Support x 1
- Micro-USB to USB Type-C Converter x 1
- Tripod, Charger, Case x 1
- TransMount Quick Setup x 2
- TransMount Servo/Focus Controller Max x 1
- Multi-Function Camera Belt x 1
- Mini Tripod x 1
- Smartphone Holder x 1
- Weebill Camera Bag x 1