Combining a sleek profile with a fast design, the Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 X Lens for Fujifilm X is a versatile normal focal length suits a variety of shooting applications, ranging from portraiture to landscape to reportage, and the bright f/1.4 design excels in low-light conditions and for shallow depth of field applications.
One Super Low Dispersion (SD) element is featured in the optical design, which helps to control colour fringing and chromatic aberrations while a multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast in bright and backlit conditions. This sleek lens also incorporates an STM stepping motor, which affords fast, near-silent, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design also contributes to quick performance.
Key Features of the Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 X Lens for Fujifilm X
- Extremely compact and lightweight - perfect combination with Fujifilm X mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for creamy and beautiful bokeh.
- One SD element reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and colour accuracy.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Special optical design formula together with two Low-Dispersion (SD) glass elements provides excellent optical performance and corrects aberrations.
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X features fast f/1.4 aperture that creates creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh, providing a huge advantage in low light shooting.
Fast, but silent AF
Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X incorporates accurate responsive AF system that fully communicates with the camera body. Quiet and fast focusing is realized by ST-M focus motor.
Click-less aperture ring
Fujifilm's design philosophy has always been to be about dials on the cameras and emulating a traditional film shooting experience. Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4 X incorporates aperture click-less ring allowing users to smoothly control aperture manually from f/1.4 to f/16 in video mode, but also automatically (position A) via camera setting in still mode.
- MPN - 12B0689
- GTIN - 4961607634653
|Focal Length||33mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||45.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.3' / 40 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.6 x 2.8" / 65 x 72 mm|
|Weight||10.1 oz / 285 g|
- Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 X Lens for Fujifilm X
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- BH-524 Lens Hood
- Tokina INSTANT ACTION magnetic 52mm Protector Filter and Adapter Ring set