Free shipping on orders over $99
With the SplashDrone 3+ Auto Waterproof Drone from Swellpro, getting close to the water is encouraged rather than feared. The 3mm reinforced ABS fuselage provides a fully waterproof enclosure for all components. In fact, Swellpro puts each SplashDrone 3+ through two pressure tests to help ensure it is 100% waterproof. In addition to that, they've made all internal components corrosion-resistant, so the SplashDrone 3+ is an ideal solution in the rain, snow, or around both fresh and salt water environments.
The SplashDrone 3+ can also handle being flown in inclement weather. The four powerful 620Kv motors and carbon fiber propellers can withstand flights in snow and heavy rain with sustained winds of up to Beaufort Force 4 (18 mph), and gusts of up to Force 6 (31 mph). The SplashDrone 3+ can also take off directly from the water, and even flip itself if it lands in the water upside down.
This SplashDrone 3+ is the base platform and comes with no gimbal or payload release module. This gives you the freedom to customize your SplashDrone 3+ to fit your specific needs. When fully set up, the included remote controller with 5" built-in FPV display gives you full control over flight, payload release, and the camera. You can even control the SplashDrone 3+ via a smartphone or GPS-enabled tablet. In case of emergency, the SplashDrone 3+ features multiple automatic alerts and safety features, including a Return Home function.
S3 Flight Controller
The brains of the SplashDrone 3+ is the S3 flight controller which has been designed to constantly check for errors and provides internal redundancies, with the goal of improving overall flight stability.
As the name implies, the propeller system of the SplashDrone 3+ has been specifically engineered to quickly and securely attach propellers to the motors. Each propeller is made from carbon fiber to decrease weight, yet provide the strength needed for powerful thrust.
Powerful Motors for Water Takeoffs
The carbon fiber propeller blades of the SplashDrone 3+ are attached to powerful motors that have the thrust needed to take off from the water and in heavy rain. They are rated to give you the ability to fly in sustained wind speeds up to Beaufort Force 4 (18 mph), and gusts up to Force 6 (31 mph). The motors are also specially coated for maximum resistance to salt water corrosion.
All-in-One Remote Controller
The controller features a built-in 5" display to give you complete control without the need for additional mobile devices. The screen can display a live FPV feed and overlay flight data without any additional equipment needed. In addition to flight control, the controller lets you operate both payload release and camera.
FLY App + Autonomous Flight Modes
If you'd like, you can choose to pilot the SplashDrone 3+ with an (optional) smartphone or GPS-enabled tablet. With just your fingertip, you can maneuver the drone or activate an array of smart, autonomous flight modes such as:
- Follow Me: Switch to Follow Me mode and the SplashDrone 3+ will constantly follow and turn towards you as you move, recording you and the scene around you.
- Tap to Fly: Tap on the map where you want the drone to go and it will navigate to the destination and hover, awaiting further commands from you.
- Mission Planning: Tap to select waypoints on a map and the SplashDrone 3+ will execute the mission faithfully, circling, pausing, and changing elevation according to your selected route instructions.
- Circling Flight: On any waypoint, select a circling radius and number of circuits to perform to capture the perfect video with your chosen subject always in the middle of the frame.
Considering the conditions the SplashDrone 3+ is designed to withstand, Swellpro made sure to integrate multiple layers of alerts and automated procedures to ensure that the drone returns home safely. These features include:
- Return Home: To manually retrieve the drone, simply tap Return Home on the app or flick the Return Home switch on the remote controller. The SplashDrone 3+ will then begin to return home to its takeoff point without any further input needed. This function will also automatically engage in the even that you lose signal with the drone.
- Self-Righting When Floating: If the SplashDrone 3+ lands in the water upside down, it can flip itself upright, ready to take off again.
- Low-Battery Alerts: If the battery voltage reaches either of two preprogrammed warning levels, the remote controller display will flash a notice to warn you that it's time to bring the drone in.
- Low-Battery Auto Landing: In the case where the battery is nearly depleted, the SplashDrone 3+ is programmed to use that little remaining power to execute an automatic in-position landing to avoid a crash.
- Lost Drone Location Beacon: If the worst-case scenario strikes and your drone has crashed or landed out of sight, there's no need to worry. The FLY app will pinpoint the drone's location on the app's map, even if the drone is low on battery power. Please note that this feature requires the optional GroundStation module.
- Striking color scheme helps make it easier to spot in inclement weather or in the water
- Circuit board moisture protection coating
- Heat management system
- Easy-to-use hatch fastenings
- LiHV battery with three levels of battery warning
- MPN - SWELLSD3PLUS
- GTIN - 6970759631135
|Maximum Ascent Speed||4 m/s|
|Maximum Descent Speed||3 m/s|
|Flight Time||23 Minutes|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz (2405.000 - 2475.000)|
5.8 GHz (5645.000 - 5965.000)
|Maximum Takeoff Weight||3 kg|
|Maximum Horizontal Speed||20 m/s (ATTI Mode)|
|Flight Ceiling||1300 m|
|Valid Payload||1 kg|
|Battery Capacity||Controller/Reciever: 300 mAh|
Flight Battery: 300 mAh
|Maximum Operating Distance||1.6 km at 2.4 G|
|Battery Chemistry||Remote Controller/Transmitter: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) |
Flight Battery: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
|Battery Configuration||4 S / 15.2 V|
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||Sustained Wind: 28 km/h|
Gusts: 49 km/h
|Flight Control System||Swellpro S3|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Brightness||500 cd/m|
- DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter - (no camera)$4,999.00
- DJI Mavic Pro - Quadcopter$1,399.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom + DJI Goggles$2,699.00
- DJI Mavic Pro Platinum - Quadcopter$1,399.00
- DJI Spark Quadcopter (Alpine White)$629.00 Promotional Pricing $503.20
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ Quadcopter$2,249.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro + DJI Goggles$2,999.00
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter$2,199.00
- DJI Spark Quadcopter (Sky Blue)$629.00 Promotional Pricing $503.20
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro$2,499.00 Promotional Pricing $2,299.00
- DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo (Flame Red)$1,599.00 Promotional Pricing $1,399.00
- DJI Mavic Air - Onyx Black$1,299.00 Promotional Pricing $1,099.00
- DJI Spark Quadcopter (Lava Red)$629.00
- DJI Spark Quadcopter (Meadow Green)$629.00 Promotional Pricing $503.20
- DJI Spark Quadcopter (Sunrise Yellow)$629.00 Promotional Pricing $503.20
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro w/ 1" Sensor and Hasselblad Camera/SmartPre Order$3,099.00
- DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo (Arctic White)$1,599.00 Promotional Pricing $1,399.00