The Metabones EF Lens to Sony NEX Camera Speed Booster allows Canon EF lenses to be mounted to Sony E-Mount APS-C format cameras, increasing the angle of view and the maximum aperture of the lens by 1 f-stop. This photo accessory also comes with a detachable tripod foot that is compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads
The Speed Booster condenses light from the lens and projects it onto the APS-C sensor without vignetting; it captures all of the lens' transmitted light and effectively produce full-frame coverage on non-full-frame sensors.
A corresponding increase in the maximum aperture of 1 stop makes the lens more effective in low-light situations and creates a shallow depth of field.
Metabones' Speed Boosters are made of machined brass, finished in satin black, the camera-body, and chromium-plated on both mounts to ensure smooth mounting and reliability.
Automatic diaphragm (AE metering) and other auto functions are deactivated while Speed Booster is attached.
- Allows Canon EF lens to be mounted to Sony E-Mount camera
- Increases the angle of view and maximum aperture by 1 stop
- Reaches infinity focus
- Precision-machined and chromium-plated brass lens and camera mounts
- Matte-black interior finish reduces internal reflection
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads
- Satin black finish exterior
- Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Adapter
- Increases Maximum Aperture 1 Stop
- Increases Angle of View by 0.71x
Mount Types: Lens Mount: Canon EF
Camera Mount: Sony E-Mount
Maximum Input/Output Aperture: Input: f/1.26
LensÂ Elements/Groups: 4 / 4
Dimensions: 69 x 27 mm without tripod mount