Free shipping on orders over $99
The ECM-CG60 Shotgun Microphone fromÂ Sony is a pro-quality supercardioid, electret- condenser, monaural shotgun microphone that can be used to capture audio in several environments for devices such as video cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, and more.
Some of the features for the ECM-CG60 are that it is designed to improve sound collection within areas of narrow range to pick up targeted sound. For instance, there is a low cut filter that reduces unwanted noise. Also, there is a switch that can select between Norm for picking up natural sound within low-to-high tone ranges, or Low Cut for effectively cutting low tone to reduce wind noise and noise from vibration and air conditioners.
In addition, the ECM-CG60 is powered by an AA alkaline battery, or it can be powered by the mic input jack (plug-in power) on your camera. This mic is built for pro-quality cameras and camcorders equipped with a 3.5mm mic input jack and easily attaches to your industry standard cold shoe.
- Pro-Quality Performance
- Enjoy natural, smooth sound quality with an extended frequency response, low noise, and wide dynamic range. The ECM-CG60 is convenient for shooting movies with compact cameras, camcorders, and interchangeable-lens cameras without entering the frame
- Wide Compatibility
- Built for cameras and camcorders that use a 3.5mm mini audio input jack, this microphone is also supplied with a shoe adaptor that attaches directly to your camera or camcorder's standard accessory shoe
- More Audio and Less Noise
- Enjoy far better results than your camera or camcorder's built-in microphone. The low cut mode reduces unwanted low frequencies, while the mounting isolator cuts distracting mechanical noise from the camera and lens. There's also a supplied windshield that reduces noise in gusty conditions outdoors
- Normal or Low Cut
- The ECM-CG60 features a convenient switch which can select between NORM for picking up natural sound within low-to-high tone range or LOW CUT for effectively cutting low tones to reduce wind noise and noise from vibration and air conditioners
|Power Supply Type||AA alkaline or plug-in power|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 0.5 mW|
|Operating Time||Continuous: 400 hours or more|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||48 dB/Pa 4 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||18 dB spl. average|
|Max Input Sound Level (SPL)||100 dB|
|Dynamic Range||80 dB|
|Output Jack||3.5 gold coating L type stereo mini-plug|
|Cable Length||35 cm|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||21 x 217 m|