Designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Sigma AF 45mm f/2.8 DG DN (C) F/L-Mount pursues ease of use by balancing its easy-to-carry size and high optical performance making it an excellent choice for a regular prime lens.
The normal-length prime renders smooth bokeh with rounded out-of-focus highlights in both the foreground and background, enhancing the three-dimensional impression of an object.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed
autofocusing that is notably quiet.
A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to the smooth bokeh, and a metal lens hood is included, which can protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
Created for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, this prime, normal-length lens is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 68mm equivalent focal length.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- The 7-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet and water- and oil-repellent lens coatings.
Soft, Smooth & Rounded Bokeh
This lens softens the periphery of blurred images while suppressing the double-line bokeh rendition of out of focus elements. It enhances the three-dimensional impression of the subject by smooth expressions in the foreground and the background.
- Spherical aberration has been controlled to ensure not only the large bokeh in the front and rear of the subject but also the rear bokeh near the area in focus create a gradient to a soft blur.
- The minimum focusing distance of 24cm makes it possible to enjoy shooting snapshots and tabletop photos
- Designed to give consideration to vignetting, achieve beautiful round bokeh and subdue swirly bokeh.
While this lens produces smooth bokeh effects of which one could say as “classical expression” when the aperture is wide open, it also realizes modern sharp rendering when it is stopped down.
Because this lens is intended for everyday use, particular attention has been given to build quality and feel. The lens barrel incorporating metal material as the main part achieves improved durability. Furthermore, thanks to the aperture ring with the right click feeling, comfortable handling during various shooting styles is ensured.
- High-speed and highly accurate AF enabled by the stepping motor
- AFL button can be assigned with various functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens.
- The aperture ring is also mounted with a de-click function for removing clicks by the Click ON/OFF Switch, enabling seamless operations that are especially useful such as during video shooting.
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof structure featuring a special sealing to make the lens an excellent choice in a wide variety of conditions.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount.
- Metal bayonet lens hood
Buy Sigma AF 45mm f/2.8 DG DN (C) F/L-Mount with Sigma Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our Sigma products come with Sigma Australia Warranty. Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock. Sigma Warranty on the Sigma AF 45mm f/2.8 DG DN (C) F/L-Mount is 2 year back to base. For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - 4341969
- GTIN - 085126341695
|Lens construction||8 elements in 7 groups|
|Angle of view (35mm)||51.3°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||7 (Rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||24cm / 9.4in.|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:4|
(diameter x length)
φ2.5in. × 1.8in.
|Weight||215g / 7.5oz.|
*All figures calculated by L-Mount.