Free shipping on orders over $99
The Sigma AF 35mm f/1.2 DG DN (A) F/ Sony E-Mount features Sigma's first prime lens design with a f/1.2 maximum aperture.
Achieve shallow depth of field as well as extremely selective focus
effects with the fast aperture.
Three low dispersion glass elements and three aspherical elements, including a double-sided element, ensures that spherical aberrations and distortion are effectively controlled for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
This lens enables a creation of artwork with astounding resolution and large bokeh effects, such as portraits that make use of a shallow depth of field. It brings the development concept of the Art line “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level.
Created for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens features Sigma's first f/1.2 maximum aperture, prime lens design to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Constant f/1.2 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a double-sided aspherical lens element, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet and water- and oil-repellent lens coatings.
High-resolution image quality with exclusive low dispersion glass elements and NPC (Nano Porous Coating)
Three SLD glass elements and three aspherical lenses including a double-sided aspherical lens are optimally arranged in a lens construction of 17 elements in 12 groups.
Three aspherical lenses, including a large-diameter aspherical lens at the foremost surface, are used to effectively minimize coma flare and achieve mind-blowing resolution.
The Super Multi-Layer Coating is combined with a newly developed NPC (Nano Porous Coating). The lens has been designed to be less susceptible to strong incident light such as backlight.
- SIGMA’s new unique coating technology "NPC (Nano Porous Coating)" incorporates porous silica as the coating
material. The porous silica layer has nano-sized holes with air inside.
Having holes of this size enables a large reduction in the refractive index, allowing the reflectance to be lowered more than conventional anti-reflective coatings.
As a result, reflected light causing flares and ghosting is sharply reduced, achieving clear image quality.
- The 11-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction for in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion etc.
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures high speed and quiet AF.
- AFL button can be assigned with various functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens.
- The aperture ring is also mounted with a de-click function for removing clicks by the Click ON/OFF Switch, enabling seamless operations that are especially useful such as during video shooting.
- The lens features a dust- and splash-proof structure, along with a water- and oil-repellent coating on the frontmost surface of the lens.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount.
Buy Sigma AF 35mm f/1.2 DG DN (A) F/ Sony E-Mount with Sigma Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our Sigma products come with Sigma Australia Warranty. Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock. Sigma Warranty on the Sigma AF 35mm f/1.2 DG DN (A) F/ Sony E-Mount is 2 year back to base. For more on our warranty policy please see digiDirect FAQ Warranty
- MPN - 4341965
- GTIN - 0085126341657
|Lens construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Angle of view (35mm)||63.4°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||11 (Rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||30cm / 11.8in.|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:5.1|
(diameter x length)
|Weight||1,090g / 38.4oz.|
*All figures calculated by L-Mount.