Up to four active USB extensions and one passive 15' (4.57 m) USB can be daisy-chained together for a total of 80' (24.38 m), thus avoiding any drop-off in signals.
With the TetherPro USB 3.0 Extension Cable, signals and data transfers going in and out of the cable are buffered to ensure consistent signal quality, meeting USB's highest electrical and timing specifications.
The set-up is simple, you just need to plug the male end of the Active Extension Cable into your computer and then plug your camera or other device's USB cable into the female end of this Extension Cable so the repeater is closest to the device and not the computer. For longer distances, you can simply insert additional Active Extension increments into the chain to achieve the needed distance.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 has a 5 Gbps signaling rate offering 10x performance increase over hi-speed USB
- Fully Shielded
- Fully shielded USB 3.0 Extension Cable protects against external signal interference
- Sync-N-Go Technology
- Integrated Sync-N-Go technology minimizes your wait time
- Optimized Power Efficiency
- No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements
- Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0
- Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platform
|Interface||USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)|
|Connector||USB Type-A Male/Type-A Female|
Tether Tools 5m TetherPro USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable (Hi-Visibility Orange)