Store and protect a tripod, monopod or a few lightstands with the blackÂ MBAG75N Tripod Bag unpadded 75cm fromÂ Manfrotto. This ballistic nylon bag is designed to carry a select Manfrotto tripod with a head up to 29.5" long. It also serves a double purpose by protecting the tripod's hard edges when carried. The zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag. The end opening allows for faster "quiver" style extraction and insertion of the tripod. The bag is tapered to follow the shape of the tripod and head.
Intelligently designed, the tripod legs fit in the narrower end of the bag. This arrangement allocates additional room on the wide end for accommodating your tripod head. Carry or wear the bag with the included, wide shoulder strap. A small fabric loop on the unpadded end of the bag is useful for hanging the bag from a hook. To combat occasional precipitation, your MBAG75N bag has an external water-repellent coating.
- Constructed of ballistic nylon exterior.
- Tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end. This also means it is easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly
- Zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag, making it easier to get your tripod in and out, as well as being able to extract the tripod quickly
- Shoulder strap for easy carry
- Compatible with Manfrotto tripod with head up to 75cm long
|Material (Exterior)||Ballistic nylon|
|Material (Interior)||Thermoformed foam padding|
|Type of Closure||Full length zipper|
|Accommodates||Manfrotto tripod with head up to 75 cm long|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Shoulder strap|
|Dimensions||Exterior: (Base/Head/Length) 16.0 x 17.0 x 77.0 cm |
Interior Length: 75.0 cm
|Materials||Exterior: Ballistic nylon |
Interior: Thermoformed foam padding