Free shipping on orders over $99
The Manfrotto MF 300N panoramic rotation unit allows the photographer to take sequential constant-angle shots around a single axis, an essential part of achieving accurate and easy-to-stitch panoramic compositions.
The set positions of the MF-300N give ample choice of rotation angle and so of number of photos needed to complete a 360° pan and cover the most common requests of panoramic photographers depending on the camera/lens equipment used. To make angle selection easier, a "click-stop"Â selector screw is included and attached to a safety cable to prevent it from being separated from the head and getting lost.
The Manfrotto 300N also comes complete with a secondary locking screw which stops unwanted or accidental rotation of the head when heavy or off-center equipment makes it less balanced or when the head is used for non-horizontal rotation.
The MF300N can also be used as a turntable base for object panoramas, or as a means of reading the angle of rotation of camera pan movements in a range of photography. A camera can be mounted on the panoramic unit by adding one of a range of quick release, sliding or fixed plates or a conventional geared, ball or 3-way head.
- MPN - 300NMF
- GTIN - 719821212799
|Load Capacity||14 kg|
|Pan Lock||Independent Pan Lock|
|Top Attachment||3/8'' screw|
|Bottom Attachment||3/8" female thread|
- SwellPro Spry Sports Drone$1,399.00
- Airwood Cubee Drone Camera Kit$169.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom$1,999.00
- DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter - (no camera)$4,999.00
- Canon EOS 760D DSLR Camera Body$954.00
- Airwood Cubee Drone Program Kit$169.00
- DJI Mavic Pro - Fly More Combo$1,799.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom$3,299.00
- ZeroTech Dobby - Quadcopter$549.00
- DJI Mavic Air - Onyx Black$1,299.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom + DJI Goggles$2,699.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro + DJI Goggles$2,999.00