The 3 Legged Thing Trent Magnesium-Alloy Monopod is a 4-section support that can be used for videography and sports photography and can be used in areas where tripods are not allowed or cannot travel. Each section has a twist-lock that opens with a 1/4 turn and fully extended, the monopod reaches a maximum height of 203.20cm. To travel with the 0.64 kg monopod, it collapses to a closed length of 60.96cm.
The top of the support features a spring-loaded 3/8"-16 thread that retracts to reveal a 1/4"-20 thread to mount ahead, lens, or camera to the top. A 3/8"-16 socket with a 1/4"-20 adapter is located at the bottom of the monopod too, so a microphone or other accessory can attach, for using the monopod as a boom pole. Additionally, a large rubber bubble grip, which disperses moisture, helps to maintain a firm grip to the monopod.
Key Features of the 3 Legged Thing Trent Magnesium-Alloy Monopod
- 4-section support with twist locks that open with a 1/4 turn.
- A height range of 60.96-203.2 cm.
- The magnesium-alloy monopod weighs 0.64 kg and has a load capacity of 29.94 kg.
- A spring-loaded 3/8"-16 mounting thread at the top retracts to reveal a 1/4"-20 to attach a head, lens, or camera.
- Use the monopod as a boom pole with the 3/8"-16 socket and a 1/4"-20 adapter, which is located at the bottom, to attach a microphone or other accessory.
- A large rubber bubble grip, which disperses moisture, helps to maintain a firm grip to the monopod.
- MPN -3LT-TRENT
- GTIN - 5060244884991
|Camera Mount Type||1/4"-20 Male, 3/8"-16 Male|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist-Lock|
|Maximum Working Height||203 cm|
|Folded Length||61 cm|
|Load Capacity||30 kg|
- 3 Legged Thing Trent Magnesium-Alloy Monopod