Free shipping on orders over $99
The main slider unit supports small cameras and smartphones up to 1.7 lb and can be controlled with an infrared remote to start, stop, speed up, or slow down your slider movement along the included track. There are nine preset speeds controlled by the remote, and a small LED on the slider unit displays the current speed level. The slider will run either horizontally or up to a 90° angle along the track for more complex shots. If preferred, the unit can also be moved manually along the track.
The unit can also be removed from the track and used as a standalone head to mount on a tripod, create inverted or crane shots, and create panoramas or time-lapse videos using the remote controller. The included micro dolly attachment wheels can be connected to the main unit to roll it independently in either a straight or curved motion over a flat surface for tighter, more confined shots.
The main unit runs for approximately two hours on a built-in, fully charged 2000mAh lithium-ion battery and can be charged with the included USB charging cable. A 1/4"-20 thread allows mounting on a tripod, and a ball head 1/4"-20 screw on the top allows for camera mounting. There is an additional 3/8"-16 threaded mount for accessories.
- Lightweight system that supports up to a 1.7 lb load; easy to set up and break down
- Slide along the track at up to a 90° angle
- Create time-lapse, panorama, or sliding shots
- Remove the slider unit from track and mount on a tripod, crane, or grip equipment to create a variety of complex shots
- Micro dolly wheels are included to run the unit off the track and create an independent dolly that travels in a straight or angled direction
- Nine preset speed levels controlled by infrared remote controller
- The built-in 2000mAh battery lasts approximately two hours and is charged via the included USB charging cable
|Load Capacity||Horizontal: 70 lb / 32 kg (50 lb / 23 kg with extensions) Vertical: 24.2 lb / 11 kg (with camera up to 9.8" out from carriage) Upside-Down: 50 lb / 20 kg|
|Length||2 x 31cm slider tracks with option to attach additional tracks|
|Compatibility||Smartphones, small action cameras or compact cameras|
|Load Capacity||700g for horizontal movement, 550g for vertical movement|
|Motor Speed||8-selectable speeds vary from 6mm/minute to 300mm/minute|
|Power Options||Internal Battery|