The CamRanger PT-Hub + MP-360 kit connects to your CamRanger allowing you to wirelessly control your DSLR with motorised pan and tilt functionality all from yourÂ iPhone, iPad, Android, or Mac or Windows computer. Enjoy full wireless control from up to 50m away plus all the features the CamRanger provides.
- When the CamRanger PT Hub and MP-360 are used with the CamRanger, the user can easily pan or tilt the camera from within the CamRanger app.
- The MP-360 can rotate 360 degrees, with unlimited rotation, and tilt a total of 30 degrees, 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down
- Use to generate panoramas and motion controlled time-lapse
- Incorporate the intervalometer with automated or manual pan/tilt programming allowing for more customisation
- Useful for video recording
- The CamRanger PT Hub is powered by the CamRanger
- The MP-360 weighs 907g with the 4 x AA batteries and can support up to 2.72kgs
- The tilt angle of 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down can be increased with the use of a monopod head accessory
- The MP-360 is powered by 4 AA batteries
How it works:
- To control the MP-360 tripod head from the iPhone, iPad, Android, or Mac or Windows computer the hardware setup requires a CamRanger, CamRanger PT Hub, and MP-360.
- The MP-360 is controlled through the CamRanger app. An additional tab within the app allows for control of the MP-360
- The MP-360 connects to the CamRanger, CamRanger PT Hub, and DSLR camera to allow wireless control of the camera and movement of the camera