Measuring only 6.5 x 32 x 63.5mm, the Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Controller easily fits in even a small pocket. Unlike the Canon RC-5 Wireless Remote, the RC-6 will operate in either 2-second delay mode or will instantly take a shot (like the Canon RC-1 Wireless Remote).
Point the Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote toward the front of the camera (line of sight only) within 5m and take the shot when you are ready. Or use it to start a video. Using a wireless remote release eliminates camera motion related to pressing the shutter release - and allows you to be a subject in your photo. Being able to stay near your subject to assist in composition.
The Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote is powered by 2 CR2032 Lithium button batteries rated for about 6,000 transmissions. The Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote is a very useful device - and having no cord is great. You can even put it on your key ring.
Key Features of the Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Controller
- Allows for shutter release up to 4.8 m
- Wireless camera operation
- Operates on one CR2032 lithium button battery (included)
- May be used to activating mirror-lock and bulb-shutter functions
Compatible with the following cameras
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1, T2i, T3i, T4i, T5i, T6i, T6s, and T7i
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 77D, 80D, 100D, 400D, 700D, and 750D
- Canon EOS M, M2, M3, and M5
Video Function Compatibility
The RC-6 can initiate the video function on Canon DSLR cameras, such as the 70D, 5D series and Rebel series, however it is advisable to check your camera's instruction manual to be certain that remote video recording with the RC-6 is supported by your camera.
- MPN - RC6
- GTIN - 4960999669304
|Release Type||Wireless: IR (Infrared)|
|Camera Connection||Canon IR|
|Transmitter Power Source||Battery|
|Transmitter Battery Requirements||1 x CR2032|
|Transmitter Dimensions||0.2 x 1.2 x 2.5" / 6.5 x 32.0 x 63.5 mm|
- Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote