Building on the success of the previous model, the thinkTANK Photo Production Manager 50 V2 Rolling Gear Case gets multiple upgrades while trimming pounds off the weight. The case is thoughtfully designed to address the needs of production crews who require tough and portable cases to carry their larger gear to and from locations. The case allows you to clearly identify the contents, quickly load and unload them hassle free, and hold up to daily use and abuse. From the reinforced ballistic nylon to the shock-absorbing wheels to the large customizable padded interior, this latest version of the Production Manager 50 is built to work as hard as your crew does.
Note: Product shown in use for illustrative purposes only, additional equipment is not included.
Key Features of the thinkTANK Production Manager 50 V2.0
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5 x 125 x 25 cm
- Holds three to four flash heads, two to three power packs, monoblocks, umbrellas, large softboxes or collapsed modifiers, large light stands including C-stands
- Multiple see-through zippered organizer pockets on lid interior for cables, cords, gels, tape, batteries, and more
- Padded lining protects gear from impacts
- Set of long and short dividers allow for customized storage and organization of gear, or you can remove them for full interior access
- Adjustable and removable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Ballistic nylon exterior is resistant to rips, tears, punctures, and water
- Reinforced plastic "armor" plating and skid rails improve wear resistance at vulnerable points
- Zippered access to main compartment wraps around on three sides for full interior access
- Large zippered pocket on front of the lid for reflectors, umbrellas, extension cords, cables, etc.
- Ballistic nylon slip pocket with ladder lock tightener and retention straps for light stands or tripods
- Customizable ID panels show the contents at a glance on the top and side of the bag
- Included security cable and combination lock allows you to lock the zipper on the main compartment and secure the bag to a fixed object
- Large padded handles on the front and sides provide easy carrying and lifting by one or two people
- Large smooth-rolling wheels are set wide apart for stability with shock absorption
- Weighs 11.7 kg
- MPN - TT730566
- GTIN - TBA