The Pelican 1620MNF Case is an airtight, crushproof, dust, and water-resistant hard case for use in rugged terrain. It includes a mobility kit that adds a retractable extension handle and a built-in dolly system with 10 cm polyurethane wheels and stainless steel ball bearings. You can travel knowing that your gear inside this case is protected thanks to its solid polypropylene walls and watertight polymer o-ring seal. An automatic purge valve allows you to open the case after changes in atmospheric pressure at any altitude, making it suitable for air travel. The double-throw latches on the side of the case can withstand almost 200 kg of pressure, yet allow you to open and close the case with a light push or pull. Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors prevent corrosion while providing extra strength against theft.
Key Features of the Pelican 1620MNF Case and Mobility Kit (without Foam)
- The automatic pressure equalization valve allows air to flow in and out of the case while still maintaining a waterproof seal.
- The top and side handles are over-molded with rubber for added comfort when carrying the case.
- Stabilizing blocks are built-in so you can lay the case down flat when accessing your equipment.
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 99°C.
- MPN - 1620MBNF
- GTIN - 8024221681840
|Interior Dimensions||54.6 x 41.7 x 31.8 cm|
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions||66.6 x 58.4 x 39.6 cm|
|Lid Depth||5.1 cm|
- Pelican 1620MNF Case and Mobility Kit (without Foam)
- 1623 O-Ring