The Pelican 1510TP Carry-On Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of an ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 6.35 cm neoprene O-ring, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has a hinged case with double ABS latches that seal perfectly, and padlock protectors that provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The 1510TP comes with long side handles, a long front handle, retractable extension handle, and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The case meets current FAA requirements for carry-on luggage.
Besides being lighter than traditional padded dividers, the TrekPak Divider System uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins, and an easy-to-use cutting tool. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections, and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. Extra divider material is included for occasions where your equipment requirements vary. The 11.11mm thick divider sections are made of waterproof, closed cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel that resists tearing and shredding. The TrekPak is combined with a 2.54 cm bottom foam and lid foam to give your gear 360-degree protection.
Key Features of the Pelican 1510TP Carry-On Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black)
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-proof case
- TrekPak insert with two perimeter pieces, two 38.1cm dividers, one 58.42 cm divider, cutter tool, 20 pins with 20 red pull tabs, plus a top and bottom foam piece.
- On Board
- Meets current FAA requirements for carry-on luggage
- Made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating of -40° to 95°C
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
- MPN - 1510TPB
- GTIN - 19428137434
|Type of Closure||Latch|
|Dividers||TrekPak Divider System|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions||55.9 x 35.1 x 22.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||50.3 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm|
|Water Resistance||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
- Pelican 1510TP Carry-On Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black)
- Divider Kit for Pelican 1510 Carry-On Protector Case
- 1513 O-Ring