The HPRC 2550W - Wheeled Hard Case Empty with Turquoise Handle is totally portable with a retractable handle, built-in wheels, are lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable, and can be used to carry all kinds of equipment and accessories. Available with cubed foam, Cordura bag with dividers, interior Molded Second Skin with dividers, or can be purchased empty.
Key Features of the HPRC 2550W - Wheeled Hard Case Empty with Turquoise Handle
- Ergonomic handles made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high-level of ergonomics.
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof.
- Extremely robust latch two phase latch system ensuring a fluidity of movement and preventing accidental opening in case of a fall.
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant.
- Guaranteed Temperature range - 40° C up to + 80° C
- All HPRC Cases are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids, and sand withstand falls and impacts, and are a means of transport which provide unparalleled protection
- Each Case is made of a patented material consisting of a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber, and rubber.
- It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel.
- Maximum protection with minimal weight.
- The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow the final weight of HPRC cases to be up to 20% lighter than the competition.
- TTX01 resin provides the cases with the ability to withstand impacts, drops, and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used in extreme temperatures (hot or cold) without losing its own distinctive features or shape
- The key point for HPRC in creating its products has been the priority to combine lightness with maximum protection while continuing to develop the TTX01 material in the search for lighter alternatives without compromising quality and strength.
- The entire range of HPRC Cases conforms to ISO9001 exhibiting a constant focus on maintaining the highest levels of product performance, durability, and quality
- The quality range of HPRC cases is designed and manufactured entirely in Italy
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time: up to 55°Celcius for 48 hours and as low as -20° Celsius for 16 hours.
- DS 81-41 (Military Grade)
- MPN - HPRC2550WEMPZ40
- GTIN - 8033389478612
|Carry/Transport Options||Telescoping Handle, Top Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions||54 x 35 x 23 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||51 x 28 x 19 cm|
|Storage Temperature||-35 to 80°C|
|No. of Wheels||2|
- HPRC 2550W - Wheeled Hard Case Empty with Turquoise Handle