Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories. HPRC 2400 - Hard Case with Cordura Bag & Dividers (Red) is an Injection Molded, lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable hard resin case and can be used to carry all kinds of equipment and accessories.
Key Features of the HPRC 2400 - Hard Case with Cordura Bag & Dividers (Red)
- Ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening/closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
Made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber, and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow obtaining a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case, the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops, and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
All suitcases HPRC
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids, and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001 confirming a particular attention and interest in maintaining a product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy a case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy
- MPN - HPRC2400BAGRED
- GTIN - 8033389414047
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Exterior Dimensions||40.5 x 33.0 x 17.0 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||38 x 26.6 x 15.2 cm|
|Base Depth||107 mm|
|Lid Depth||45 mm|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 176°F / -40 to 80°C|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|With cubed foam||2.38kg|
- HPRC 2400 - Hard Case with Cordura Bag & Dividers (Red)