The 2100 - Hard Case with Foam (Red) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable, and the interior rubber O-rings keep the case air and watertight. It comes with a comfortable soft-grip handle for carrying and an air pressure release valve. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories.
Key Features of the 2100 - Hard Case with Foam (Red)
- Fall & Impact Resistant
- Two-phase latch system
- Automatic Pressure Valve
- Stylish Design
- Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle
- UV Stabilised Colours
- Made in Italy
This case has a cubed foam interior.
- Unbreakable, waterproof, resin case with a cubed foam interior made to carry audio, photo, or video equipment and accessories
- Neoprene O-rings keep the cases air and watertight
- Temperature rating = -40 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Air pressure release valve
- For field comfort, the case is carried by a super-soft grip, rigid handle
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that the entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by special order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System
- Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty
Each Case is made of a patented material consisting of a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber, and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow the final weight of HPRC cases to be up to 20% lighter than the competition. The key point for HPRC in creating its products has been the priority to combine lightness with maximum protection while continuing to develop the TTX01 material in the search for lighter alternatives without compromising quality and strength.
All HPRC Cases
All HPRC Cases are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids, and sand withstand falls and impacts, and are a means of transport which provide unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41.
The entire range of HPRC Cases conforms to ISO9001 exhibiting a constant focus on maintaining the highest levels of product performance, durability, and quality. The quality range of HPRC cases are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy
Ergonomic handles made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high-level of ergonomics.
Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof.
Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant.
Guaranteed Temperature range
Guaranteed Temperature range - 40° C - (40° F) up to + 80° C (+1° F).
- MPN - HPRC2100CUBRED
- GTIN - 8033389410605
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Interior Dimensions||21.0 x 14.5 x 9.4 cm|
|Exterior Dimensions||23.5 x 19.6 x 11.0 cm|
|Lid Depth||1.8 cm|
|Bottom Depth||7.59 cm|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 176°F / -40 to 80°C|
- HPRC 2100 - Hard Case with Foam (Red)
- Foam Insert