This Photo Airport Essentials Backpack - Small Black (TT483) comes from the Multi Award winning Think Tank and Good things come in small packages. Think Tank has designed this bag both for functionality and security since it comes with a security cable and lock that can be tied to a reception hall column or fence leaving you to remove your gear while the rest of the pack stays safely tethered. Even the strong YKK zippered sliders accept user-supplied locks for maximum protection and peace of mind while on the job. Inside, padded movable dividers allow you to arrange the guts of the bag in whatever way you choose.
You have multiple ways of carrying the pack from its adjustable harness system and removable waist belt to the very convenient handles situated on three sides.
The harness has enhanced lumbar support and air mesh panelling that will help keep you cool while the pack is on your back. And no need to worry about getting caught in bad weather since the pack is supplied with a neat rain cover that stores inside when not needed. A sternum strap is also provided to help maintain balance while walking. The Airport Essentials also accepts Think Tank's optional Pro Speed Belt or Thin Skin Belt that will assist with stability as well as increased load capacity.
Your tripod can be secured to the pack with its feet in a supplied exterior pocket and head tied with a supplied strap. For small accessories, the inside flap has laminated mesh pockets for everything from memory cards to a snack.
The exterior of the pack is made from a combination of ballistic nylon, polyester and nylon webbing all treated for water-resistance. The inside is nylon and polyurethane with padded, closed cell foam dividers. For a small pack that holds this much gear, it's relatively lightweight at a maximum of 3.6 lb. Think Tank backs the Airport Essentials with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Does not look like a traditional camera backpack. Included security cable and combination lock allows you to lock the laptop case or to immovable objects.
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and Air Mesh panelling to help keep your back cool
- Robust handles on three sides ensures rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins.
- Seam sealed rain cover helps protect your gear.
- Compatible with optional Think Tank Artificial Intelligence Laptop cases
- The inside flap has see-through laminated mesh pockets for various accessories such as note pads, energy bars, memory card wallets, instruction books, and other items
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- YKK RC-Fuse zipper and highest quality materials throughout.
- The removable waist belt allows the optional Pro Speed belt or Thin Skin Belt to be used which increases carrying capacity, stability and functionality
- Holds Standard DSLR System
- Holds 300mm f/2.8 / iPad / 13" Laptop
- Security Cable and Lock / YKK Zippers
- Adjustable Harness/Removable Waist Belt
- Handles on Three Sides / Sternum Strap
- Bottom Hinge for Quick Access to Gear
- Top Zippered Pocket for Passport
- Tripod Mounting System / Rain Cover
- Organizer/Water Bottle Pocket
- Accepts Optional Pro Speed Belt
Standard DSLR with 4-6 standard zoom lenses. Quick access pockets hold a 13" laptop and iPad; holds 13" laptop and iPad in a separate, integrated, locking zippered compartment: accommodates a 300mm f/2.8 lens attached a standard sized camera body.
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 114.3 cm. The external dimensions of this case add up to 92.7 cm.
|Material||Exterior: All fabric exterior treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) while fabric underside is coated with PU (polyurethane) for superior water resistance, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel plated metal hardware, big hole air mesh, honeycomb mono mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.|
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Waist Belt Loop||Yes, removable|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable harness|
Handles on three sides
Adapts to optional Pro Speed Belt for additional support
|Exterior Dimensions||11.5 x 18.0 x 7.0" (29.2 x 45.7 17.8 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||11.0 x 16.3 x 5.0" (27.9 x 41.4 x 12.7 cm)|
Laptop compartment: 9.8 x 15.0 x 1.2 (24.9 x 38.1 x 3.0 cm)
|Weight||1300 - 1600|
|Camera Support Strap||Tripod|
|Interior Materials||Foam, Nylon, Polyurethane, Taffeta|
|Water Resistance||Rain Cover|
|Type of Closure||Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack Straps, Side Handle, Sternum Strap, Top Handle, Waist Belt|
|Interior Dimensions||27.9 x 41.4 x 12.7 cm|
|Exterior Dimensions||29.2 x 45.7 x 17.8 cm|
|Weight||1.6 kg (Including Parts)|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||13.0"|
|Laptop/Tablet Compartment Dimensions||24.9 x 38.1 x 3.0 cm|
|Exterior Material||Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane|
ThinkTank Photo Airport Essentials Backpack - Small Black (TT483)
Removable Waist Belt
Security Cable and Lock
Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects