Free shipping on orders over $99
Pivot-Fit harness straps automatically adjust to the shape of your shoulders, and are covered in a moisture-wicking Lycra that moves friction-free over clothing. The bag's exterior is made from water-repellent ripstop nylon, helping to prolong the durability of the Shootout bag.
- A quick-access side door allows a camera or lenses to be swapped out without removing the bag from your body. A side-access channel fits a DSLR camera with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 lens.
- A full-length front pocket can hold equipment, or soft items such as clothing or food. Micromesh side pockets provide storage for water bottles, or other easy-to-reach items.
- A strap secures a tripod or monopod to the outside of the bag.
- An adjustable trolley strap allows you to attach the bag to the handle of rolling luggage.
- Dual front pockets fit small accessories, and include D-rings to tether media wallets. Windowpane mesh pockets hold accessories on the flap interior.
- The included reversible and removable WeatherWrap rain cover is silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for added stealth. Can be removed for complete cleaning and drying, and stows away neatly in a sleeve on the bottom. Can also be used as a ground cover.
- The base of the bag is abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Locking zipper sliders on both camera and laptop compartment can be secured with an optional luggage lock.
- Accessory loops and D-rings on the harness straps for optional pouches and other attachments.
- Compression straps prevent the load from shifting, and help keep the center of gravity as close to the body as possible.
- MPN - 632422
- GTIN - N/A
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack Straps, Top Handle, Trolley Sleeve, Waist Belt|
|Exterior Dimensions||30.5 x 44.5 x 22.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||29.2 x 41.9 x 15.9 cm|