Free shipping on orders over $99
This Divider Kit from TrekPak is designed for use within a Pelican 1400 Small Protector Case. It can replace an existing divider system, or be used to create partitions within a compatible and completely empty Pelican case.TrekPak divider kits utilize water-, tear-, and shred-resistant foam dividers with a corrugated plastic core, plus steel u-shaped divider-locking pins. Once installed, they maximize available carrying space, protect equipment or valuables for transport, and provide interior organization that can easily be rearranged or customized along with any changes to the contents of the Pelican case.
The divider kit's design allows one of the two prongs on a divider-locking pin to be inserted within a partition's corrugated core. Two adjacent partitions can accommodate both prongs on a single divider-locking pin, resulting in them being firmly held together. Each divider-locking pin features a nylon pull tab for easy removal, and the rapid release of any connected partitions.
Included within this divider kit is a perimeter insert, two 11" divider sections, one 6" divider section, 10 divider-locking pins, a divider cutter, and one bottom as well as one convoluted, egg-crate top foam unit. To ensure that the dividers properly correspond to a Pelican 1400 Small Protector Case's 5.18" internal height, the bottom foam unit must always be used when installing this divider kit. The perimeter insert can then be placed on top of the bottom foam unit so that conforms to the interior sides of the Pelican case. Like the dividers, the perimeter insert is constructed from foam with a corrugated core so a partition can be connected to the perimeter by a divider-locking pin.
Items to be stored within the Pelican case can then be arranged on top of the bottom foam unit and within the perimeter insert before they are segmented using the dividers. Like the divider-locking pins, the cutting tool integrates with the dividers' corrugated core. Multiple partitions can be quickly, easily, and precisely created by sliding the cutting tool through the dividers which can then be arranged and rearranged according to whatever is placed within the Pelican case.
A previously-installed top foam unit within a compatible Pelican case's lid does not need to be replaced with the included convoluted, egg-crate foam. However, when in use, the egg-crate foam's soft peaks help maximize cushioning to the contours of items that come into the most contact with it.
- For use within a Pelican 1400 Small Protector Case
- Replaces an existing divider system, or can be used to create partitions within a compatible and completely empty Pelican case
- Maximizes available carrying space, protects equipment or valuables for transport, and provides interior organization that can easily be rearranged or customized
- Utilizes water-, tear-, and shred-resistant foam dividers with a corrugated plastic core, plus steel u-shaped divider-locking pins
- Divider kit provides perimeter insert, two 11" divider sections, one 6" divider section, 10 divider-locking pins, one divider cutter, and one bottom as well as one convoluted, egg-crate top foam unit
- Cutting tool allows quick, easy, and precise creation of multiple partitions from divider sections
- Divider-locking pins create firm connections among perimeter insert and partitions
- Nylon pull tab on each divider-locking pin allows perimeter insert and partitions to be separated for fast configuration changes
- Bottom foam unit ensures that the included dividers properly correspond to a Pelican 1400 Small Protector Case's 5.18" internal height
- Convoluted, egg-crate lid foam's soft peaks help maximize cushioning to the contours of items that come into the most contact with it
- MPN - 1400TP
- GTIN - 019428158491
|Exterior Dimensions||21 3/4 x 16 13/16 x 5 1/8“ (55.2 x 42.7 x 12.86cm) (HxWxD)|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Material||Perimeter Insert and Divider Sections: Closed-cell foam with plastic core|
Divider Pins: Steel with nylon tabs
Top and Bottom Foam: Polyurethane
Divider Cutter: Plastic with steel blade