A compact flash unit is included with the camera, matching the style and color of the body, and providing a GN of 23' (7m) at ISO 100.The lightweight, compact body features both an electronic viewfinder and a rear LCD screen. The high-density 2,764k-dot viewfinder lets you confidently frame your shots, even in bright outdoor environments. Delivering approximately 100% of the Adobe RGB color space, the viewfinder accurately reproduces hues, so you know what you see is what you're capturing. The rear 3.0" screen is also available, with a 921k-dot resolution. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC allows remote camera control and image sharing from linked mobile devices using the Panasonic Image App. Four Thirds MOS Sensor
- The LX100 features a Four Thirds sized MOS image sensor - the same size found in Panasonic's interchangeable lens mirrorless Micro Four Thirds cameras. The high-sensitivity sensor features a multi-aspect 16.8MP sensor, enabling you to use more height or width of the sensor, depending on the aspect ratio you're shooting in. Additionally, by maintaining resolution at 12.8MP (in 4:3 mode), the volume of light is controlled to improve the S/N ratio for clearer, detailed imaged with reduced noise, even when shooting at ISO 25600.
Multiple Aspect Ratios
To take advantage of the multi-aspect sensor, a switch on the lens barrel lets you quickly switch between 4:3, 3:2, or 16:9 aspect ratios without having to scroll through menus.
- The LX100 is designed to inspire creativity by offering a full range of manual controls and advanced imaging features. Dedicated lens rings give you intuitive control of aperture, zoom, while dials on the top of the camera give you easy access to shutter speed and exposure compensation.
24-75mm Leica DC Vario-Summilux f/1.7-2.8 Lens
The built-in Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm, covering wide-angle to portrait length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of shooting conditions. An f/1.7-2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low light conditions throughout the entire zoom range and enables greater control over focus placement for shallow depth of field imagery. Five aspherical elements, including two ED lenses, are incorporated into the lens design to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range to benefit creating sharp, clear imagery.
Light Speed AF with DFD Technology
Light Speed AF, a contrast-detection AF system, uses Depth from Defocus technology to greatly reduce focus time. It instantly calculates distance to subject by evaluating two separate images with different sharpness levels. The result is a high-speed AF in approximately 0.14 seconds.
The integrated 2764k-dot resolution viewfinder lets you frame and capture shots even in bright sunlight. Based on the Adobe RGB color space, the viewfinder faithfully reproduces the primary colors for more true-to-life hues, allowing you to accurate judge the colors of your scene. And to prevent missing any shooting opportunity, the Eye Sensor AF can be set to initiate auto focusing the instant you look into it.
4K UHD and Full HD Video Recording
Take advantage of 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 video recording at 25 or 24 fps in MP4 format. 4K video can be recorded for up to 15 minutes, and requires an SD card rated at UHS-I Speed Class 3. The camera also records Full HD 1080p video at 50 or 25 fps in MP4 or AVCHD formats.
Grab High-Resolutions Stills from 4K Video
The LX100 has the ability to use the 4K video as a high-speed burst shooting mode, letting you extract 8MP resolution stills from the footage. This yields images with enough resolution to enlarge and print high-quality photos. Once 4K photo mode is selected, the luminance level is adjusted to 0-255. At the same time, you can select 4:3 or 3:2, in addition to 16:9 with the aspect ratio switch.
In addition to tradition exposure bracketing, the camera can also bracket images with different aspect ratios (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1), white balance parameters, and monochrome photo styles.
Creative Control with 22 Filter Effects
Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine
Note: Available effects vary depending on shooting mode
External Flash Included
When extra light is needed, take advantage of the camera's integrated hot shoe with the included external flash unit. The flash features a guide number of 23' (7 m) at ISO 100.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you use the Panasonic Image App on your mobile device to set focus and shoot photos and videos remotely. You can then instantly upload and share images to social media sites, as well as tag location information to the image using the GPS log on your smartphone or tablet. NFC support lets you instantly sync an NFC-compatible smartphone or tablet simply by touching it to the camera. You can also scan the QR code displayed on the camera monitor to sync.
Fast shutter speed
11 fps burst shooting with mechanical shutter; up to 40 fps with electronic shutter.
Time lapse shot
Stop motion animation
Highlight/Shadow gamma curve control.
Focus Peaking with control ring.
Digital level gauge
- MPN - DMC-LX100GNK
- GTIN - 8887549574986
|Sensor Size||Four Thirds CMOS|
|Maximum Resolution||4112 x 3088|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MP4, MPEG-4 AVCHD
|Sensor Size||16.8MP 4/3" MOS sensor|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|ISO Sensitivity||200-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)|
|White Balance Presets||10|
|Shutter Speeds||Type: Mechanical
Speed: 60 - 1/4000 Second
Speed: 1 - 1/16000 Second
1/2 - 1/16000 Second in Movie Mode
|Lens Focal Length||10.9-34mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-75mm)|
|Lens Aperture||f/1.7 (W) - 2.8 (T) to f/16|
|Focal Length||24-75 mm|
|LCD Monitor Type||LCD|
|Macro Focus Range||3 cm|
|Exposure Metering||Center-Weighted, Multi, Spot|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 40 fps for up to Frames|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Screen Type||TFT Colour LCD|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Maximum Aperture||F1.7 - F2.8|
|Max Video Resolution||3840 x 2160p: 30 fps, 24 fps
1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps
1280 x 720p: 30 fps
640 x 480p: 30 fps
|Max Shutter Speed||1/4000 sec|
|Connectivity||AV / USB Multi, AV Output, HDMI D (Micro)|
|Exposure compensation||±3 EV (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
|Format||MP4, MPEG-4 AVCHD|
|Battery||Panasonic DMW-BLG10 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||114.8 x 66.2 x 55.0 mm|
|USB||USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)|
|HDMI||Yes (HDMI Mini Type C)|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||393 g with battery and SD card|
|Wi-Fi||Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC|
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100GNK Compact Digital Camera - Black
- External Flash
- Sony Cybershot DSC-W810 Compact Digital Camera - SilverDon't pay $149.00 $126.65Earn 253 Qantas Points
- Sony DSC-RX100 III Digital CameraDon't pay $799.00 $679.15Earn 1,358 Qantas Points
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 Digital CameraDon't pay $988.00 $839.80Earn 1,680 Qantas Points
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Digital CameraDon't pay $528.00 $448.80Earn 898 Qantas Points
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500 Digital Camera (Black)Don't pay $458.00 $389.30Earn 779 Qantas Points
- Sony DSC-RX100 IV Digital CameraDon't pay $1,048.00 $890.80Earn 1,782 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Lumix FZ300 DMC-FZ300GN-KDon't pay $789.00 $670.65Earn 1,341 Qantas Points
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II Compact Digital CameraDon't pay $5,799.00 $4,929.15Earn 9,858 Qantas Points