The Panasonic eneloop Pro 4 x 2550 mAh batteries AA size are the perfect choice for powering high current consuming devices such as photo strobe flash lights, wireless keyboards, mice, game controllers, radio controlled toys and a range of household devices. They can all realize extended performance when powered by Eneloop Pro batteries.
The Eneloop Pro batteries excel in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low-temperature environments (down to -20°C) is needed.
The Eneloop Pro Nickel Metal Hydride batteries retain up to 85% of their capacity even after one year of storage.
Unlike regular alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, the Eneloop pro batteries can be recharged up to 500 times.
They come pre-charged and can be used immediately out of the pack.
Key Features of the Panasonic Eneloop Pro 4 x 2550 mAh batteries AA size
- Low self-discharge rechargeable battery.
- Size AA: Minimum capacity 2450 mAh.
- Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C).
- Can be recharged up to 500 times.
- Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries.
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use right out of the package.
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage.
- Stable voltage with longer power life than alkaline batteries.
- No memory effect batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained.
- Provide long-lasting power while saving costs.
The durability of Panasonic™s original super-lattice alloy, a negative-electrode material used in Eneloop, has been enhanced by homogenizing the crystalline structure (a reduction of crystals with an irregular atomic order is irregular) as well as improving its composition (the ratio of constituent element) to reduce the deterioration of the super-lattice alloy by repeated charge and discharge
Advanced manufacturing method
A new additive to the negative electrode material, super-lattice alloy, and a new additive coating technology was developed. By protecting the alloy surface, deterioration of the super-lattice alloy by repeated use can be reduced.
The new Eneloop adopts the same strong/thin outer case used for Panasonic™s industry-leading level high-capacity AA-size rechargeable batteries, the Ni-MH2700 Series. This improves the internal cell space efficiency and optimizes the balance of battery components, leading to an increase in the number of times a battery can be recharged.
Buy Panasonic Eneloop rechargeable batteries
digiDirect has your needs sorted when it comes to Panasonic Eneloop rechargeable batteries. Our friendly staff are experts in the field and can answer all of your questions and more. Order online for total convenience or visit one of our Australian stores. We also have eneloop Pro 4 x 950 mAh batteries in AAA size.
- Panasonic eneloop Pro 4 x 2550 mAh batteries AA size
- Panasonic Eneloop Smart and Quick Charger - BQ-CC55 with 4x 2000 mAh batteries$52.95Earn 106 Qantas Points
- Panasonic eneloop 2 x 2000 mAh batteries AA size$13.50Earn 27 Qantas Points
- Panasonic Evolta Premium AA 4pk$5.50Earn 11 Qantas Points
- Jupio Alkaline AA Batteries LR6, 4 pack$4.95Earn 10 Qantas Points
- Jupio Rechargeable AA Batteries 2700mAh, 4 pack$18.95Earn 38 Qantas Points
- Jupio Rechargeable AA Batteries 2100 mAh DIRECT POWER$16.00Earn 32 Qantas Points
- Jupio Rechargeable AA Batteries 2500 mAh DIRECT POWER PLUS$18.00Earn 36 Qantas Points
- Jupio Lithium AA Batteries 4 Pack$19.95Earn 40 Qantas Points