Free shipping on orders over $99
Designed primarily so that GH5 users will be able to fully embrace all of the features in its 2.0 firmware update, the 64GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card fromÂ Panasonic features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 280 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 250 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s. All of this allows for users to immerse themselves the 4:2:2, 10-bit ALL-Intra and Long GOP video recording modes at resolutions of anamorphic 6K (4992 x 3744), DCI 4K (4096 x 2160), UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), anamorphic 4K (3328 x 2496), 4K HDR, and Full HD (1920 x 1080) with progressive frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, and 59.94 fps at bitrates of 200 and 400 Mb/s. In addition to its video capabilities, this card will support 6K and 4K photo captures.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Panasonic's 64GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card utilizes Proof 7 technology, which provides protection against water, shock, magnets, x-rays, static electricity, and temperature. There is also a built-in fuse, and Smart Guard technology further helps to provide protection with power failure recovery and error guard, both of which can retain data in the event of a sudden power loss. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content from being erased.
- Video Speed Class: V90 (90 MB/s minimum write speed)
- ALL-Intra compatibility suitable for the LUMIX GH5 4K Mirrorless Camera
- UHS II SDXC: 280 MB/s maximum read speed & 250 MB/s maximum write speed
- Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatible
- Leveled Writing functionality helps level the frequency of writing to the memory, which can reduce the possibility of data writing errors
- Equipped with Proof 7 technology for protection against water, shock, magnets, x-rays, static electricity, and temperature, plus a built-in fuse
- Smart Guard technology provides power failure recovery and error guard, which helps to retain data in the event of a sudden power loss