ACULON A211 offers superior optical performance at an attractive price. Multilayer-coated lenses and a choice of large objective lens diameters provide extremely bright images and a wide field of view. Breathtaking visual experiences also result from the use of aspherical eyepiece lenses.
Aspherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses
Delivering a bright and clear image in most lighting conditions
A triad of optical technology is integrated into the ACULON A211 binoculars.Â Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness.Â The environmentally-friendly Nikon Eco-Glass â€™ lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition.
Ergonomic, Lightweight Body Design
Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 BinocularsÂ binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics.Â This assures you will be comfortable and steady throughout extended periods of use and makes them extremely easy to carry all day long.
Review our Cheap online store special warehouse sale price with Australia Warranty for Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars
- Large objective lens diameter for a brighter and wider field of view
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright, sharp images
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses for undistorted images across entire surface of the lens
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate positioning of the eyes
- Rubber armoring offers shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Smooth zooming with finger-tip zoom
- Tripod adaptable
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||4.2|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)||60.8|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||73|
|Closest Focusing Distance||9|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||56-72|