This Ergonomic, Lightweight Body DesignNikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics. This assures you will be comfortable and steady throughout extended periods of use and makes them extremely easy to carry all day long.
Aspherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses
ACULON A211 offers superior optical performance at an attractive price. Multilayer-coated lenses and a choice of large objective lens diameters provide extremely bright images and a wide field of view. Breathtaking visual experiences also result from the use of aspherical eyepiece lenses.
Delivering a bright and clear image in most lighting conditions
A triad of optical technology is integrated into the ACULON A211 binoculars. Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multi-coating enhances image brightness. The environmentally-friendly Nikon Eco-Glass™ lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition.
- Large objective lens diameter for a brighter and wider field of view
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright, sharp images
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses for undistorted images across entire surface of the lens
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate positioning of the eyes
- Rubber armoring offers shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Smooth zooming with finger-tip zoom
- Tripod adaptable
- MPN - BAA816SA
- GTIN - 018208088041
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||4.2|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)||60.8|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||73|
|Closest Focusing Distance||9|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||56-72|
- Nikon 16x50 Aculon A211 Binoculars (BAA816SA)