The Nikon 16014 ACULON W10 10x21 Binocular (White) have been designed to take the successes of the T01’s even further. These binoculars feature some next generation upgrades. The inclusion of a nitrogen-filled lens housing makes these binoculars fog proof, and their waterproof construction makes them ready to go with you anywhere.
Designed for middle distance observations, the anti-reflective coating that covers the Aculon 10x21 W10’s makes them a worthy addition for all sorts of optical applications. The optical path of these ready-for-anything binoculars passes through a roof prism that grants enhanced contrast to the user.
The user experience is bolstered by twist-up rubber eye cups with multiple click stop settings. These make it easy to adjust these precision crafted binoculars for users with glasses or even sunglasses. Whether you’re heading to a sporting event, taking in nature or travelling around the world, you can rely on the Aculon 10x21 W10’s.
Optical Performance of Aculon Binoculars
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant objects
- 21mm objectives ensure the optical tubes are thin to maintain a slim form factor
- Compact roof prism light path keeps the optical tubes thin for easy handling
- Anti-reflection multicoated optics maximize light transmission while improving color rendition, contrast, and clarity
- 262-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration offers a stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Textured and slip-resistant center focusing wheel
- Right-eye dioptric correction dial helps to compensate for individual optical prescription
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 8.3mm eye relief
- 2.1mm exit pupil
- Basic black finish offers a low profile that is unassuming and goes with everything — ideal for sightseeing and sporting events
- Corrosion-proof plastic housing
- Nitrogen filled, waterproof, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- Textured rubberized palm pads improve grip security in cold and wet weather
- Compact 11 cm x 8.9cm design
- Light 0.21 kg weight
Buy Nikon Aculon Binoculars with digiDirect
Just the rest of the range of Nikon optics, we’re big fans of the Nikon Aculon Binoculars. Everything about these waterproof binoculars feels designed to give you a clear view in environments that would render other optics useless. From the fog proof nitrogen filled internals, to the rubberised grips, you aren’t going to come up short with a pair of these in your hands.
For an even longer line of sight, consider the Nikon MONARCH 5 10x42 Binoculars.
Get your hands on a pair with us at digiDirect! Shop here online, get in contact, or come find us in store today.
- MPN - BAA847BA
- GTIN - 18208160143
|Closest Focusing Distance||1.0|
|Field of view at 1,000m (m)||113|
|Dimensions (L x W)||13 x 11.7 cm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||3 m|
|L-R dioptric correction range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|L-R dioptic correction method||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Pupil Distance Adjustment Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Eye Relief||8.3 mm|
|Exit pupil diameter||2.1 mm|
|Real Field of View||87.0 m @ 1000 m|
|Objective Lens Diameter||21 mm|
|Dimensions & Weight||10.9 x 8.6 cm / 215.5 g|
- Nikon 10x21 Aculon W10 Binoculars (Black)