Free shipping on orders over $99
Shoot the moon with the 83x optical zoom COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera from Nikon. The camera has a 16MP CMOS sensor and a built-in lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-2000mm. For an even further reach, the camera also has 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom, and 332x digital zoom, effectively quadrupling the optical zoom.
The P900 features Dual Detect Optical VR, providing up to five stops of compensation, and reducing the appearance of camera shake in your images. A vari-angle TFT LCD screen and an electronic viewfinder allow you to review and compose images, as well as navigate the menus. The camera also shoots full HD 1080p video, has built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and manual exposure control.
- 16MP CMOS Image Sensor
- 16 effective megapixels deliver high-resolution images and the CMOS image sensor helps to record high-quality images with low noise. The image sensor also produces full HD 1080p videos.
- 83x Optical Zoom Lens with Dual Detect Optical VR
- The 4.3-357mm f/2.8-6.5 lens has 35mm equivalent optical zoom range of 24-2000mm, which enables shooting in a variety of situations, and lets you shoot far-away subjects such as wildlife, sporting events, or even the moon. Its Dual Detect Optical VR reduces the amount of camera shake in your images by providing up to five stops of compensation.
- 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom, 332x Digital Zoom
- Zoom up to 166x with enhanced digital zoom that effectively doubles your reach, or 332x digital zoom for quadruple the optical zoom's reach. If you lose sight of your subject while zoomed in, press the Snap-Back Zoom button for a quick zoomed-out view. Find your subject again and then release the button to zoom back in.
- Dual Viewing Systems
- Providing you with two viewing options to choose from, the P900 features a 3" 921k-dot vari-angle TFT-LCD screen with 6-level brightness adjustment that allows you to monitor and compose shots comfortably from various shooting positions, and a .2" 921k-dot electronic eye-level viewfinder that allows you to conveniently frame your shot.
- Built-In Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS
- Nikon snapbridge allows you to control your camera from your smart device through the built-in Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi and NFC allow you to quickly share photos with family and friends, while the GPS can pinpoint where your images were shot.
- Full HD 1080/60i Video
- In addition to high-quality still photographs, the COOLPIX P900 can capture Full HD 1920 x 1080p video at up to 60 fps with a built-in microphone providing stereo audio recordings. Also it has other frames rates and additional modes, such as high speed which records video at up to 120 fps at a reduced resolution.
- Auto & Full Manual Exposure Control
- The COOLPIX P900 employs a combination of auto and manual controls such as Programmed Auto, Night Mode, Portrait, and Landscape. For a more hands-on approach, exposure modes include Program Mode, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual mode.
- Battery Life
- Up to 360 shots on a single battery charge.
- MPN - VNA750AC
- GTIN - 018208950164
|Type||Compact Digital Camera|
|Sensor Size||1/2.3" CMOS|
|Effective Megapixels||16 Megapixel|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG|
Audio: Linear PCM (Stereo)
|Sensor Size||1 / 2.3 in.|
|Max Resolution||16 MP: 4608 x 3456|
|Pixels||16.76 million (approx.)|
|Image Size||4608 x 3456 (16M)|
|Lens||83x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens|
|Focal Length||4.3-357mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-2000mm lens in 35mm  format)|
|ISO Sensitivity||100-6400 (Extended Mode: 100-12800)|
|Shutter Speeds||Type: Electronic & Mechanical|
Speed: 1/4000 - 15 Seconds in Manual Mode
|Lens Construction||16 elements in 12 groups|
|Lens Focal Length||4.3-357mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-2000mm)|
|Lens Aperture||f/2.8 (W) - 6.5 (T)|
|Digital Zoom||Up to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 8,000mm lens in 35mm  format)|
|LCD Monitor Type||LCD|
|Aperture||Electronically-controlled 6-blade iris diaphragm|
|LCD Screen Size||3.0“|
|Exposure Metering||Center-Weighted, Matrix, Spot|
|Focus-area selection||Face priority Manual (spot) Manual (normal) Manual (wide) Subject tracking Target Finding AF|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual|
|Focus Range||[W]: Approx. 1 ft. 8 in. (50 cm.) to infinity [T]: Approx. 16 ft. 5 in. (5.0 m) to infinity Macro mode: Approx. 0.4 in. (1 cm) (wide-angle position) (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 7 fps at 16 MP for up to 7 Frames|
|Viewfinder||Electronic viewfinder, 0.5 cm (0.2-in.) approx. 921k-dot equivalent LCD with the diopter adjustment function (-3 to +1 m-1)|
|Viewfinder coverage||Approx. 100 %|
|Monitor Size||3.0 in. diagonal|
|Memory Card Type||SD|
|Monitor||Vari-Angle TFT-LCD with Anti-reflection coating 6-level brightness adjustment|
|Max Video Resolution||1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps|
1920 x 1080p: 15 fps, 12.5 fps
1280 x 720p: 60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps
640 x 480p: 120 fps, 100 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps
|Monitor Resolution||921,000 -dots|
|Shooting Modes||100% horizontal (Approx.) 100% vertical (Approx.) (compared to actual picture)|
|Connectivity||1x Digital , HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0|
|Playback||100% horizontal (Approx.) 100% vertical (Approx.) (compared to actual picture)|
|Storage media||SD memory card SDHC memory card SDXC memory card|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL23 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.8 VDC, 1850 mAh|
|File System||DCF EXIF 2.3 compliant|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 x 4.1 x 5.4“ / 139.5 x 103.2 x 137.4 mm|
|File Format||Still pictures: JPEG Movies: MOV (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: LPCM stereo)|
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 100 - 1600 ISO 3200, 6400 (available when using P, S, A or M mode) ISO Hi 1 (equivalent to ISO 12,800) (available when using High ISO monochrome in special effects mode)|
|Exposure Metering||Matrix Center-weighted Spot|
|Exposure Control||Programmed auto exposure with flexible program aperture-priority auto exposure bracketing manual shutter priority auto Exposure compensation (-2.0 to +2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)|
|Exposure Modes||Auto Scene Scene Auto Selector Smart Portrait Special Effects|
|Exposure compensation||2 EV in steps of 1/3|
|White Balance||Auto Cloudy Daylight Flash Fluorescent Incandescent White Balance Preset|
|Shutter||Mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000-1 sec. 1/4000 - 15 sec. (when ISO is set to 100 in M mode) When aperture is set to f/8 (wide-angle end)|
|Continuous Shooting||Best Shot Selector Continuous H Continuous H 60 Continuous H 120 Continuous L Interval Timer Multi-shot 16 Pre-shooting cache Single|
|Self-Timer||Can be selected from 10 or 2 seconds duration|
|Flash Range||[W]: 0.5 to 11.5m (1 ft. 8 in. to 37 ft.) [T]: 5.0 to 7.0m (16 ft. 5 in. to 22 ft.)|
|Flash control||TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes|
|Power Source||One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL23 (supplied) AC Adapter EH-67A (available separately)|
|Charging Time||3 hours and 40 minutes (when using Charging AC Adapter EH-71P and when no charge remains) (Approx.)|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL23|
|Battery Life||Still pictures*: Approx. 360 shots *Based on Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards for measuring the life of camera batteries. Measured at 23(-/+2)C (73(-/+4)F); zoom adjusted with each shot, flash fired with every other shot, image quality set to Normal, image size set to 4608 x 3456 (16M). Battery life may vary depending on shooting interval and length of time menus and images are displayed. Movies: Approx. 1 hour 20 minutes|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.5 in. (139.5 mm) x 4.1 in. (103.2 mm) x 5.5 in. (137.4 mm) excluding projections|
|Operating Temperature||Temperature: 0 to 40C (32 to 104F)|