Free shipping on orders over $99
Offering reach and refined focusing performance, the AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR from Nikon is a telephoto zoom covering a comfortable portrait-length to telephoto range. One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design, which aids in reducing chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity. A Super Integrated Coating, too, helps to achieve accurate colors by controlling flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions. Noteworthy for this lens is the AF-P designation, which indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance to benefit both stills and video applications. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however is also compatible with DX models where it will provide a 105-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras: D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D850, D810, D810A, D800 series, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300 series, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Full Compatibility: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, and later Nikon 500-, 7000-, D5000-, and D3000-series cameras.
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D5, D850, D810/A, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1-series with FT1 adapter.
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update.
- MPN - JAA833DA
- GTIN - 018208200689
|Aperture Range||f/4.5 - 40|
|Camera Mount||Nikon F|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.2m|
|Focus Type||Automatic / Manual|
|Angle Of View||Nikon FX-format D-SLR cameras: 34 20 to 8 10 Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: 22 50 to 5 20|
|Diaphragm Blades||9 rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||80.5mm x 146mm|
|Focal Length||70 to 300mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||80.5 x 146 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 to 5.6 |
Minimum: f/32 to 40
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||34 20' to 8 10'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.2 m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Optical Design||18 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|