An ultra-wide prime well-suited to landscape, architecture, and astrophotography, the AF NIKKOR 14mm f/2.8D ED from Nikon is characterized by its broad, dynamic field of view and a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture. Complementing the unique assets of the lens is a sound optical design, which includes one extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. A Super Integrated Coating is also featured, which minimizes flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Benefitting the optics, this 14mm f/2.8 also features a rear focusing system for fast and accurate focusing performance.
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 21mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture makes this lens well-suited for low-light shooting and astrophotography applications.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rear focusing system maintains the overall lens length during AF operation and contributes to faster focusing speeds.
- MPN - JAA130DA
- GTIN - 018208019250
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format
Focal Length: 21 mm
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/2.8|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Lens mount||Nikon F (FX)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||7.87“ (20 cm)|
|Angle Of View||114|
DX Picture Angle: 90
|Motor Type||Screw Drive from camera|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.4 x 3.4“ (8.64 x 8.64 cm)|
|Focal Length||14mm |
Comparable Focal Length: 21 mm
|Dimensions(DxL)||87 x 86.5 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Rear: Gelatin Filter|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||114|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6.666|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
Nikon AF 14mm f/2.8D ED Lens
- Nikon AF 14mm f/2.8D ED Lens x 1
- Slip-on Front Lens Cap x 1
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap x 1
- CL-S2 Soft Fabric Lens Pouch x 1