With innovative production techniques which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures, the Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs is a 3-leg section tripod, with a centre column design that allows it to be used in an either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a levelling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
Note:* Product is shown in use for illustration only, additional equipment is not included.
Key Features of the Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
- Magnesium alloy die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated levelling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fibre centre column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Built-in low angle adapter in the centre column for ground-level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (23,47,66 & 89°)
- MPN MT055CXPRO3
- GTIN 719821364641
|Load Capacity||9 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||169.9 cm|
|Max Height without Center Column||140 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||8.9 cm|
|Folded Length||61 cm|
|Head Mount Type||3/8"-16 Screw|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Center Column Sections||1|
|Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column||Yes|
|Bubble Spirit Level (No.)||Yes|
- Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs