The Manfrotto Befree GT Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with Bag includes a Manfrotto 496 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate and a Padded Tripod Bag
Sporting a 10 kg load capacity at a weight of only 1.5 kg, this black Manfrotto Befree GT Travel Tripod is designed for professional photographers needing a reliable travel companion for their DSLR or mirrorless cameras. It features a sturdy carbon fibre construction, reaching a maximum height of 162 cm with the centre column extended and 138 cm when the column is collapsed. For storage, the tripod folds down to 43 cm in length and can be easily carried in its included padded bag while travelling.
Each leg of the Befree GT is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and secured in seconds thanks to the M-lock twist locks that operate with a simple 90° turn. A side-pull selector allows you to unfold the legs and lock them at three different angles, making for an easy way to regulate your height. Complementing the legs is the equally robust 496 ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which is compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type clamps except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.
An Easy Link attachment is available at the top portion of the leg section and allows you to connect optional accessories such as flashes or reflectors. This enables you to use the tripod as a support system and reduce the amount of gear you need to carry while travelling. Additionally, rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the tripod stable in most types of terrain. The Befree GT is compatible with both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounts, thanks to an included bushing adapter that allows you to switch between the two screw sizes.
Key Features of the Manfrotto Befree GT Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with Bag
- Can hold gear weighing up to 10 kg, including most DSLR or pro mirrorless cameras fitted with telephoto lenses
- Carbon fibre construction makes for a sturdy tripod while keeping its weight at 1.5 kg
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its twist locks
- Maximum height of 162 cm with column extended and 138 cm, with column retracted, folds down to 43 cm for storage
- The side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- 496 ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick-release plate compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems, excluding the 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Supports equipment with either 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threads, thanks to included bushing adapter
Manfrotto 496 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
This Manfrotto 496 Center Ball Head features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate. Compatible quick release plates can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent a compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
The 496 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate has a load capacity of 10 kg and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening the head's primary locking knob, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swivelled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. A recessed dial set within that locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements. Along the opposite side of the ball head, a secondary locking knob controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the 200PL-PRO quick release plate, as well as 3/8"-16 threads via an included bushing adapter. The plate is also compatible with separately available tripod heads that feature an Arca-type clamp.
Key Features of the Manfrotto 496 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
- Load Capacity:10 kg
- Height: 11 cm
- Weight: 0.39 kg
- RC2 Quick Release Cam Lock
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- Independent 360° Rotation with Lock
- Ball-and-Socket Tension Control
- 200PL-PRO QR Plate, RC2/Arca-Compatible
496 Center Ball Head
- 10 kg load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- The ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock
- The primary locking knob allows the ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swivelled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- The secondary locking knob allows the head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control dial for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Durable, aluminium-alloy construction
200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock and Arca-type quick release clamps
- 1/4"-20 mount with support for 3/8"-16 via bushing adapter
- Durable, aluminium-alloy construction
Manfrotto Tripod Bag Padded Befree Advanced (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your Befree Advanced Travel Tripod with the black Manfrotto Tripod Bag. This bag is can be used as a spare or replacement for the bag that came with your Befree Advanced Travel Tripod. It may also work with other similar sized tripods and stands. Photographer will appreciate the zipper closure and padded shoulder strap.
Key Features of the Manfrotto Tripod Bag Padded Befree Advanced (Black)
- For Befree Advanced Travel Tripod
- Zipper Closure
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Material External Nylon
- MPN - MKBFRTC4GT-BH
- GTIN - 719821425564