The Manfrotto 327RC2 Head is made of sophisticated, high-performance materials, it offers superior specifications and durability. The 327RC2's ergonomics have been optimized to improve control and precision. The joystick heads offer a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving, and locking the camera, so you can frame and reposition freely to get the perfect photo.
The 327RC2 represents the new generation of Manfrotto joystick heads, incorporating innovative technology, improved design, and upgraded technical specifications. Stable and reliable yet lightweight, the heads are optimized to be intuitive, comfortable, and quick to use, setting even higher standards of performance than their iconic predecessors.
- The single locking lever makes the control of all movements faster.
- A friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety.
- Innovative stainless steel ball: made using a "deep drawing" process which produces a strong sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power.
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision.
- Extreme framing accuracy, high locking power, reduced weight
- Comfort in use
- Precision of movements
- Sturdy, reliable, and strong
- Extremely lightweight for better portability
- Technology and materials have all been selected to increase performance while reducing weight