Able to support numerous types of speedlights and flashes, theCactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS - For Sony is a versatile and capable flash trigger that offers added functionality to make remote flash work easier. This model is only for Sony flash systems with ease and uses 2.4 GHz radio communication to trigger other units from up to 100 m away.
The main advantage of the V6 II is high-speed sync, of which two modes are offered. A normal setting uses a protocol depending on the camera system involved whereas the Power Sync can boost the flash for moments when Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
Key Features of the Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS - For Sony
- Users will be able to set up flashes in one of sixteen channels or three groups.
- It has a Multi-Master setting that allows multiple shooters to trigger the same flashes, useful for demonstrations or events with a second shooter.
- By using flash profiles to register specific speedlights, the V6 II gains a few capabilities, such as an Absolute Power Mode, which calculates the equivalent power settings between multiple flashes.
- It has a TTL pass-through hot shoe on the top and offers a 3.5mm sync terminal for plugging into strobes and other lights.
- MPN - CA-DICFLAWFTV6IIS
- GTIN - 4897035130521
|Wireless Range||100 m|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Sync Speed||1/8000 Sec|
|Ports||3.5 mm (Flash)
|Battery Type||AA x 2|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 50C|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 7.2 x 4.2 cm (Transmitter)|
- Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS - For Sony
- FS-2 Flash Stand