The Aputure Amaran AL-MX Bicolor LED Mini Light has an adjustable color temperature output from 2800 to 6500K in five steps, features a metal chassis, an integrated lithium polymer battery, and can fit in your pocket. In addition to the stepped color temperature adjustment, the light also features stepped dimming. Included with the fixture is a magnetically attached diffusion filter.
The integrated Li-Po battery charges via a USB Type-C port, and can be charged at 5 VDC drawing 0.5, 1, or 2 amps. The fixture has a built-in on/off switch and LED indicators that show you the charge status of the internal battery. The fixture also has a "boost mode" which increases the light's output by 30% for 60 seconds at a time.
Key Features of the Aputure Amaran AL-MX Bicolor LED Mini Light
- Credit card-sized light easily fits in your pocket.
- Integrated Li-Po battery lasts one hour on maximum, and up to four hours on minimum.
- Both the intensity and the color temperature are adjustable in five steps.
- A built-in "boost mode" enables you to increase the light fixture's output for 60-second bursts.
- MPN - 26.AL-MX
- GTIN - 6947214409257
|Color Temperature||2800 to 6500K|
|Dimming||Yes, 20 to 100% (Stepped)|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 95
|Number of LEDs||128|
|Operating Voltage||3.7 VDC|
|Battery Runtime||0.5 to 4 Hours|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Batter Capacity (mAh)||800 mAh|
|Dimensions||9.3 x 5.98 x 2.35 cm|
|Power Input Connector||D-Tap, USB Type-C|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC at 2 A|
|Mount Type||1/4"-20 Female Thread|
- Aputure Amaran AL-MX Bicolor LED Mini Light
- Cold Shoe Ball Head Adapter
- USB to USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Diffusion Filters