Free shipping on orders over $99
Make sure you can get a light just where you need it with the compact and wireless SB-R200 Remote Speedlight from Nikon. Functioning as a wireless i-TTL slave flash for Nikon's Creative Lighting System, the SB-R200 is a unique speedlight that lends itself well to close-up photography. It features a guide number of 33' at ISO 100 and has a wide flash distribution, allowing it to cover lenses as wide as 24mm. The head can also tilt downwards 60° and upwards 45° for controlling where light will fall on your subject. Users can make use of a built-in white LED for AF assist in dim lighting along with support for high-speed sync modes. Additionally, it runs on a single CR123A lithium battery and can recycle in approximately 6 seconds at full power.
The SB-R200 has a specialized shoe that can fit into the included AS-20 Speedlight Stand or the optional SX-1 Attachment Ring for mounting directly to a lens. It also comes with a filter holder and color filter set for color correction or specialized lighting effects.
- Designed to be used off-camera as a wireless slave flash, the SB-R200 is a compact speedlight that can be triggered by the SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander, CLS-compatible speedlights with commander modes, and the built-in flash of many Nikon DSLRs with iTTL support.
- The SB-R200 is optimized for close-up photography due to its compact design and unique ability to be mounted directly to a lens via an optional adapter or placed around the subject with the included AS-20 Speedlight Stand. Also, its size and wireless capabilities make it a good option for general photography as well.
- Supports i-TTL, D-TTL, TTL (film-based cameras), and manual control.
- Offers a guide number of 33' at ISO 100 and 46' at ISO 200.
- Provides coverage for 24mm lenses with a beam angle of 60° vertically and 78° horizontally.
- The flash head can tilt downward 60° and tilt upwards 45° with click stops every 15°.
- AF assist light with white LED for working in dim light.
- Physical controls and a flash-ready light are present on the top of the unit.
- The SB-R200's wireless modes offers three groups and four channels.
- Manual control from 1/1 to 1/128 power.
- Has support for high-speed sync.
- The recycle time at full power is approximately 6 seconds.
- Flash duration of 3/5000 second.
- Runs on one CR123A lithium battery which provides enough power for approximately 290 flashes.
- MPN - FSA90601
- GTIN - 018208048052
|Guide No.||32.81’ (10 m) ISO100|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Coverage||24mm (FX Format)|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 6 seconds|
|Wireless||Wireless Slave TTL Flash for Close-Ups|
|Power Source||1x CR123A Lithium Battery|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2“ / 80.0 x 75.0 x 55.0 mm|
|Flash Coverage||78 Horizontal|
|Flash Duration||3/5000 sec|