Improve your on-camera lighting with the mecablitz 26 AF-2 digital Flash from Metz. This model is designed to work with Sony cameras which feature ADI / P-TTL. It has a guide number of 85' at ISO 100 and with the telephoto attachment. Integrated into the flash is a wide-angle diffuser which increases coverage from 24-85mm with the use of different attachments. The 26 AF-2 also has an LED video light with 2 output settings as well as the ability to tilt upward 90° for bouncing your light.
In addition to basic TTL functionality, the 26 AF-2 also features a slave TTL function that allows it to be triggered wirelessly from the camera or another flash. Recycle times range from 0.3 to 8 seconds depending on power output and 1st and 2nd curtain sync is available. This flash also has a USB socket for implementing firmware updates and it runs on 2 AAA batteries. Additionally, it comes with a case and a flash stand. This unit is compatible with Sony's Multi Interface Shoe and is not natively compatible with the older Sony/Minolta Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe. Though, with the use of an optional adapter, Sony cameras with the Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe can be adapted to use Multi Interface Shoe external flashes with full compatibility.
- Automatic fill-in flash setting
- Coverage of 24mm with wide-angle diffuser, 35mm with standard reflector, and 85mm with telephoto attachment
- Vertical tilt with locking positions at 0, 20, 40, and 90°
- Color temperature of approximately 5600K
- LED video light has max output of 30 lux at 3.3'
- Runs on 2 alkaline, Ni-MH rechargeable, or lithium AAA batteries
- Number of flashes ranges from 100-160 depending on battery type
- LED indicator light for flash ready status
- MPN - MTZ2633696
- GTIN - 4003915026130
|Guide No.||26 m ISO 100 at 85 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||ADI / P-TTL, Automatic|
|Bounce Head||Yes. 0 to +90|
|Coverage||24 - 85 mm (Full Frame)|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.3 - 8 Seconds|
|Power Source||2x AAA Alkaline, Lithium, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||63.0 x 85.0 x 85.0 mm|
|Weight||115 g without batteries|