The Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens in Nikon F Mount incorporates 3 FLD glass elements for color aberration corrections, as well as a floating inner focusing system to reduce other aberrations such as field curvature and distortion, resulting in accurate scene rendition from 1:1 magnification to infinity. A Super Multi-Layer coating helps to eliminate ghosting and flare as well as produce images with more contrast and sharpness. The rounded 9 blade diaphragm also provides an appealing bokeh, especially when photographing at the maximum aperture or at 1:1 magnification.
The integrated OS (Optical Stabilizer) system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible. An HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) is also incorporated into the design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- High-speed f/2.8 180mm macro lens provides 1:1 magnification ratio.
- FLD glass elements and a floating inner focusing system
- Superior correct for color aberration, field curvature, and image distortion.
- Multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare and provides greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rounded 9 blade diaphragm produces an attractive out of focus quality.
- Integrated Optical Stabilizer system
- A Hyper Sonic Motor is incorporated into the lens design
- Quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- MPN - 4107955
- GTIN - 0085126107550
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/2.8 |
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)|
|Lens mount||Nikon F|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||18.5“ (46.99 cm)|
|Angle Of View||13.7|
|Filter Size||Front:86 mm|
|Motor Type||Ring-type Ultrasonic|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.74 x 8.03“ (95 x 203.9 mm)|
|Filter Thread||86 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||95 x 203.9 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 86 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||13.7|
|Minimum Focus Distance||46.99 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 19 Groups|