Free shipping on orders over $99
Distinguished by its unique focal length, the Black smc PENTAX-FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited from Pentax is a short-telephoto prime well-suited for portraiture. The optical design pairs with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to promote greater control over depth of field for using selective focus and the seven elements in six groups design helps to realize accurate tone and color rendering. This lens also uses the Fixed Rear Element Extension (FREE) focusing system to maintain image quality, sharpness, and clarity throughout the focusing range, from 2.3' to infinity.
- Short-telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Pentax K-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 115.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Fixed Rear Element Extension focusing system helps to maintain high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy throughout the focusing range, from 2.3' to infinity.
- Built-in lens hood protects against stray light from causing lens flare or ghosting and also guards the front element from accidental scratching or impacts.
- Aluminum-alloy lens housing is both durable and lightweight.
- MPN - 27980
- GTIN - 0027075050631
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 115.5 mm
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/1.8|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Pentax K|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Pentax Digital (APS-C)|
|Lens mount||Pentax KAF|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||2.30’ (70.10 cm)|
|Angle Of View||31.5|
|Filter Size||49 mm|
|Motor Type||Screw Drive from camera|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.9 x 1.9“ (7.37 x 4.83 cm)|
|Filter Thread||49 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 49 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8 |
|Camera Mount Type||Pentax K|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||31.5|
|Minimum Focus Distance||70 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|