Free shipping on orders over $99
Distinguished by its slim and sleek pancake profile, the Black smc PENTAX-FA 43mm f/1.9 Limited from Pentax is a normal-length prime well-suited for everyday shooting applications. Its bright f/1.9 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. An eight-blade diaphragm also contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, this lens features a PENTAX smc multi-layer coating, which controls ghosting and flare to realize high contrast imagery with accurate, neutral color balance.
- Normal-length 43mm lens is designed for full-frame Pentax K-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 64.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.9 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- PENTAX smc multi-layer coating helps to greatly reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Slim, pancake form factor results in a sleek and extremely portable design well-suited for everyday shooting.
- Eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- MPN - 20180
- GTIN - 0027075050617
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 64.5 mm
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Aperture Range||Maximum: f/1.9|
|Max Format size||35mm Full Frame|
|Camera Mount||Pentax K|
|Lens Format||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Pentax Digital (APS-C)|
|Lens mount||Pentax KAF|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.5’ (45.72 cm)|
|Angle Of View||53|
|Filter Size||49 mm|
|Motor Type||Screw Drive from camera|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.5 x 1.1“ (6.35 x 2.79 cm)|
|Filter Thread||49 mm|
|Dimensions(DxL)||63.50 x 27.94 mm|
|Filter Thread Size||Front: 49 mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.9 |
|Camera Mount Type||Pentax K|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||53|
|Minimum Focus Distance||45.72 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8.2|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|